We buckle up and Alexander begins driving. I reach over and turn on the music. Looking out the window, I listen quietly.

He was weird today. Annoyed to all of the sudden polite with my mother to, now, appearing sad. I swear its like he's bipolar or something. I can't change him, and I don't want to either. It just sucks. A lot.

And he kept looking at me. Is it bad that I enjoyed it? The way he would look, maybe hoping I wouldn't see or even notice. How he got along with my family instantly too, that was cute. Though Juliet is crushing on a, like, nineteen year old. That's weird but she's young and doesn't know that its weird so I guess I have to let it slip.

I miss his mom, she was nice. And Astor. I'm gonna have to tell Alex that Astor should spend the night. Guess I'll have to set up the spare room though. But that'll make Alexander think I'm doing it for him and that most certainly cannot happen. He'll think I'm hitting on him just by letting him slip somewhere comfortable and we all know he's not gay. Little asshole. I've just been trying to be nice, God.

"We're here." Alex speaks up, distracting me from my own mind. I suppose it's for the best though.

I don't try to make conversation, instead I decide to go straight in the building and march up the flight of stairs I have to climb to get to my apartment. Lame. Going into my apartment, I kick off my shoes and go for my room. I feel like I haven't showered in ages.

Sighing, I grab boxers and a pair of shorts then head down to the bathroom.

"Shower?" Alexander asks, finally coming through the door. Wow, he's slow.

"Yep."

"Can I join?" He asks, smirking.

I look at him confused, but eyes wide. "Uhm."

"I'm joking dude, calm down." Alex laughs and goes to my kitchen.

Right. A joke, as usual.

Shaking my head, I open the door and close it behind me. Placing my clothes on the sink area. He's an asshole.

// Time Skip 'cause I don't need to explain how his shower went.. //

I come out of the bathroom, leaving my clothes in one of the hampers there and head to the living room. Alex is eating my chips while watching a show on my TV and sitting on my couch. How rude.

"Rude." I say and roll my eyes, taking my bag of chips out of his hands and sitting next to him.

"No, that was rude." He glares at me.

"Too bad ya lame, my house." I glare back.

He crosses his arms and goes back to the show. I remain how I am, eating my chips and watching. By seeing the scene that comes on, I notice its The Originals. Wow, Alexander is into shows like this. Interesting.

A solid five minutes into watching the show, and Klaus being an ass, Alexander scoots closer. Did he? Am I imagining things. Probably. Our legs brush against each other and I try to focus on the show. The show, Ethan. Look at Klaus care for Hope. Cute.

Alexander swallows harder than usual.

Wow, congratulations Ethan, you've hit creep levels.

He puts his arm on the back of the couch, behind me. Deep breaths Ethan, he's just getting comfortable.

His arm slides down, closer to me.

Okay, I'm good. I'm great. I'm just fine.

Finally his arms slips all the way down, wrapping around me. Friendly, just trying to be friendly. That's all he ever is with me.

I glance over at him and he is still focused on the show. How can he be so focused. I'm here practically dying just by his touch. But he doesn't notice, clearly. Maybe I'm just really good at hiding it, I don't know.

"What are we going to do about diner? I'm still hungry." I turn to look at him.

"I could cook?" Alexander looks back at me.

"Okay.." I'm very suspicious. This isn't normal of him.

Alexander pauses the show and heads to the kitchen, but I follow keeping a close eye on him. Is he going to poison me? Would he actually do that though? I hope not.

"What are you going to make?" I ask, watching at he fumbles around a bit.

"I'm not sure."

"Should have thought about that before you said you were going to cook mate." I come around the counter area and bump him aside.

"Rude." Alex laughs a bit.

"Just showing you up." I smile.

A night full of fun.