//The Deal I Made: Authors Note *NEW BOOK?*

Sorry TDIM readers, but this is not an update, it is yet another authors note, I’m sorry if you were expecting an update.

But this will have to do :)

I am just letting you guys know that I will be writing ANOTHER book! UUUHH I know we have written A LOT of book and they didn’t feel right to us.

BUT! This one we are currently writing we really hope that people are going to love, we do and we love the idea we came up with.

Please vote and comment on THIS if you want us to write this book! <3

Much love
~Jenny and Jamie <3

Not a Bad Thing (A Harry Styles Fan Fiction)

Harry Edward Styles, awkward, shy, nerdy ad just a hint of geeky-ness. He doesn't really have any friends, besides his trustworthy cat Kabuki (ca-bu-ke).

Danielle Hazel Alice, outgoing, loves to have fun, beautiful and just a hint of badass-ness. When she moved with her mother to London, they meet.

Harry knows what girls like her are, trouble.

Danielle knows what boys like him are, adorable.

Harry is so fascinated by Danielle and her beauty he knows that he must stay away from her if she doesn't want to become like him, hated and UN-popular.

But when Danielle takes an interest in the shy yet adorable Harry Styles, he wants to show him that it is not a bad thing to have some fun and break a few rules here and there.

Oh, and loves cats together.

Please please please vote and comment if you want us to write this! <3 <3