//The Deal I Made: Chapter Nine

Harry's P.O.V

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

I looked at him with hard eyes. Why the fuck is he here. And why the fuck is he looking at Kyra like he still loves her.

Fucking liar.

Kyra's eyes were on him and she was not moving, she was too stunned to move, or do anything at that matter. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her into my chest. She gasped and moved into my chest, like she was afraid that he was going to hit her again.

I will make sure that he never lays another finger on her again.

"Kyra. Y-You look great" he breathed and looked up and down at Kyra with shameless eyes. I cleared my throat and tightened my grip on Kyra, making sure not to hurt her, but just letting Dylan know that she is off limits.

"You should leave Dylan" I spoke up. His head snapped in my direction and his eyes narrowed at the sight of me. I small smile tugged onto my lips. I knew that he didn't like me, and that was all because of this girl in my arms.

"I just wanted to have a word with Kyra. That's all" his eyes went back to Kyra. Her eyes were on the ground avoiding his gaze.

We were going to have the perfect night if he didn't fucking show up. I don't know who even let him in, he won’t invited to my party.

"Well, she doesn't want to speak to you, now, get lost" I snapped and pulled Kyra along with me. I was surprised when she didn't do or say anything; she just came along with me.

I walked away from Dylan hearing me calling me a few choice words, but I just shrugged it off and kept on walking with Kyra.

Kyra's P.O.V

I was in shock. What was Dylan doing here, and why was he here in the first place? I don't think anyone could get in here without an invitation.

"Kyra? Are you alright?" Harry asks me. I don't even knowing I am okay. I was getting chased by him with a knife only a few days ago, and know he is looking at me like he still loves me.

As if.

"Yeah, just a bit shaken up. That's all" I sighed and Harry nodded. I knew that back their, Harry was trying to keep himself him bashing the shot out of Dylan.

Which I wouldn't of minded.

"Don't worry Kyra. I won't let him hurt you" he smiled and gently pecked my cheek. I felt a bolt of electricity up and down my whole body. I blushed and looked back up at Harry.