//The Deal I Made: Chapter Eleven

The last chapter was just a spoof on what is going to happen in the next few chapters! <3 Sorry if we confused you guys, this WILL be happening in the book, but not any time soon! <3

*Warning Sexual Contact*

Dylan’s P.O.V

(When Harry took Kyra up to the room at the party)

I was angry.

Wait, angry isn’t even the word that I am feeling right now. I am outraged, I am pissed.

What makes him so perfect? What does he have that I don’t!? I am handsome, smart and he is a fucking curly head fucker. Why does she have to be with him? Of all people!

He is a fucking teacher for god’s sake.

He. Is. A. Fucking. Teacher.

This is pure gold. I am going to use this against her, and make her love me again. I had the right to follow her here. And I had the right to see what she is doing as all times. In my mind we are still together.

What I did with Maddy was a mistake.

Sure, Maddy is hot and good in bed, but she is not Kyra. Kyra is perfect, beautiful and smart. Maddy was just a fling that was just for fun.

I saw Harry lean down and kiss her. That made my blood boil and my fists clench. Kyra wrapped her arms around his neck, like she was enjoying it. That is supposed to be me with her.

Harry picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his waist as they walked behind a shadow and disappeared into the distance.

I looked around trying to get my mind off them. I looked around the ball room seeing girl’s wearing slutty dressed and big heels. I sighed and rubbed my face in my hands.

I need to get Kyra back in my life.

Whether it being willingly, or by force.

She will be mine.

Harry’s P.O.V

Harry, are you taking care of her?” the voice behind the phone spoke out worryingly. I sighed looking back at the angle sleeping in my bed.