Chapter Seven // first

--

soma worked hard that day.

and so was erina,

both trying to ease themselves for what is about to come later.

soma bought condoms earlier than expected, erina cleared her mind off the thoughts that makes a girl back down from doing it.

then their work hours ended, as promised soma picked her up from work and erina bid good byes to her co-workers. soma smiled at her and she entered the car, her eyes spotting a plastic bag at the backseat of his car, he bought something from the drugstore. she reddened when she realized it..

they're doing it.

he pecked her lips as a sign of greeting and she smiled.

"how's work today?" soma asked, his usual question everyday.

"its pretty tiring but i managed to finish all of it though. how about you? did you meet another pea-brained customer?" she giggled.

"luckily i didn't. we were actually planning to expand the menu items, will you taste it for me?"

"really? i'll be happy to!!"

they reached their home and soma exited the car then opening the door for his girl. before entering the house he grabbed the plastic bag from his backseat, it's important after all, really really important.

they finished dinner as usual, soma showered followed by erina.

as he was left inside their bedroom..

he can't think of nothing but her.

"i'm damn nervous." he mumbled, "this is not my first time and yet i am getting more nervous than her, i need to see a psychiatrist or something."

soma's thoughts were jumbled until the door to the bathroom slid slowly,

erina appeared in nothing but a towel

her glowing skin almost blinding him, her hair all wet, drops of water disappearing from her body down her towel.

"erina."

"i'll be t-taking this off."

he nodded.

then she let the towel slid.

she wore nothing.

all in her naked glory.

soma stared.

he stared hungrily.

she's beautiful.

"d-don't stare too much."

she tried to cover her breasts and nether region but a warm hand discarded hers, soma pulled her closer to him.

"you're beautiful."

he kissed her lips, letting his tongue swirl around hers, his hands found their way on her behind and squeezed it gently.

she let out a moan.

soma suckled her neck, throat and lower, he kissed the valley of her breasts and erina tugged more of his hair..

"i'll make you feel good, erina."

he touched her lower lip, its dripping now and he knows what to do.

//

they're exhausted.

happily exhausted.

"i can't believe we actually used all inside the box." soma chuckled, his fingers twirling a lone strand of her hair.

erina's serene face let out a giggle

"you're a perv you know that."

"says the one who asks for a third round." soma stuck a tongue at her.

"y-y-you're embarassing me!!" she hid her face under the covers.

soma chuckled, "but seriously, are you satisfied??" he hears her asked.

"more than satisfied." soma replied, erina peeked from below the sheets.

"c-can you buy a new box??"

as he hears that he let out a laugh.

"you're into it now, huh."

"if it's with you.."

he kissed her to silence her.

as the moon shone outside, the couple enjoyed each other's warmth.

//

soma woke up to a blasting sound. erina slowly turned to her side to avoid hearing much from the singing ring tone.

soma pecked her bare shoulder then covered her again with a blanket, he grabbed his iphone and slid off the bed.

"hello??"

"soma my baby, how are you today?"

soma looked over at the sleeping girl on the bed and smiled, "i'm fine mom, actually i'm more than fine."

"hmmm sounds fishy to me did you get her?"

"i did, mom."

"i'm so proud of you!!! well the reason i called is that me and your dad came home last night and because we miss you so so so much we're gonna invite you for dinner tomorrow at the diner. make sure to come with her or i'll strangle the life out of you."

soma chuckled at his mom's demands, "of course i'll bring her with me. after our works we'll drop by tomorrow night."

"that's what i'm talking about!! oh and don't forget to use protection, ciao!"

soma chuckled at his crazy mom. as he pocketed his iphone, a widely awake erina greeted him, her hair's a mess, her hands gripping the blankets between her fingers, she look hot.

"good morning."

"good morning." erina yawned, "who's that?"

her finger pointed directly at his pocket.

"oh, mom called."

"really?!"

"yeah, she wants to meet you and she's inviting us for dinner tomorrow."

erina smiled, "i'd love to."

she grasped both his shoulders and kissed him on the mouth, not knowing that the sheets slid down her body.

soma smirked.

luckily he stored a piece of condom on his pocket last night. you know what happens after that.