"Damn I gotta leave these basic bitches alone and settle down." I thought, "but I definitely let the right girl get away.

I wonder if she thinks of me anymore or still even has any memory of me." I let my thoughts drift me away back off to sleep.

AirRen

"Seppie baby pleeeeease come get dressed for mommy!" I begged her.

This was my third attempt but that little girl was too fast and too stubborn to be four years old. Just like her father.

She ran and giggled around my room with only her undies on and her hair still braided into her overnight bantu knots.

Im happy AJ decided to leace with Ny this morning or I really would have been late for work.

"Baby, mommy has to do your hair, get you dress AND drop you off at Uncle Trey' s house with Ny-Ny." I whined at her.

After she heard Trey's name she flew towards me trying to dress herself.

"Why do you like Trey so much Seppie?" I questioned.

"Cuz he kid just like me. He make me laugh and he always have candy for me and Auggie." She said messing with her knots.

Once she realized she told me about the candy she covered her lips with her tiny fat fingers, "But mommy you not pose to know about candy don't tell Unkie I told you."

She looked so innocent so much like her father when he use to want me to give in to one of his crazy ideas back in the day.

Uhh. I snapped out of my memories and looked at Seppie all dressed.

"How do I look mommy?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"Like a beautiful princess baby. " She loved when I said that.

I turned the tv on so she could be distracted while I threw on my makeup and my scrubs for work. I admired her out of the corner of the mirror.

God knows I hate him and wanted nothing to do with him ever but our children are memories of him that'll never be erased. I wonder does he think of me after all these years...

Nyla

"Auggie baby come eat!" I called AJ down from the game room.

I couldn't wait for Trey to come back from LA. I missed my baby he had been gone for what seemed like months working with this new artist on a project.

"Ny-Ny when Unc Trey coming home." AJ asked looking up from his pancakes.

"His plane should be arriving any minute love." I said looking at the time on my iPad.

'Ding ding ding!." The doorbell sounded making me jump a little. I walked towards the door turning the knob.

"Whhy do you insist on ringing my door bell if you have a key?" I chuckled picking up Seppie.

"Blame your niece! Has Trey made it back yet?" AirRen asked walking into the kitchen making Seppie a plate.

"Not yet. I really hope he didn't miss his flight! Should I call him?"

"Yea just to be safe especially if he went out last night with that new young artist you were telling me about. "

I dialed his number hoping to hear his deep tone flow through my ears but all I got was a voicemail.

"It went to voicemail. " I poured.

"He's probably on the plane then!"

"I guess. But I'm dropping them off at school, right? "

"Yes I have to go byyyyye!" She called from the front door.

Trey

"Your luggage is already in the trunk, Mr. Neverson." One of the bodyguards said escorting me to the truck.

"Cool and just call me Trey man." I chuckled.

I retrieved my phone out of my pocket turning it on. I noticed I had miss calls from Ny but I wanted to surprise her at the studio. So I decided to call up Aug.

"Wass poppin'?" He said.

"Im HOME niggah!" I laughed looking up at the Atlanta buildings.

"I can't wait to touch down in the A. Im ready to be back."

"When you comin' bruh?"

"Tah morra. So we can finish working on this mixtape."

'Beep beep beep. ' my phone clicked. I pulled the phone away from my ear looking at the picture of Nyla letting me know she was calling.

"Ayy bruh imma hit you later! " I said ending the call.

August

I sat on the edge of my hotel room bed trying to get my mind together. I was high as hell and hung over.

I didn't feel so good but I knew I had alotta shit to finish up in LA before I could be back in Atlanta.

I turned on Pandora listening to the old school hip-hop fill the empty spaces of the room.

"Damn I needa girl so she could take care of me." I thought as I made my way to the bathroom to shower.

I stepped in filling a little light headed but I figured it was all the left over liquor settling in my stomach.

I could barely stand up so I ended the shower early returning to the bed falling asleep soon after hitting the sheets.

*Later that night*

"August! You gotta focus!" My manager called from the table watching me rehearse.

"I know I know ... Im not feelin to good though." I hunched over the desk fighting the urge to throw up.

"What's wrong?" My manager asked handing me a bottle of Gatorade.

"I'll be good. Can we just pick this up in Atlanta?"

"Sure, go get some rest. Your flight leaves at 7 am."

I made my way back to the room. Pulling myself between the sheets slowly drifting off to sleep.

AirRen

"How's the season so far babe?" I asked Trey flipping through the tv.

"Its good just missing you and the little ones. How was your day? "

"Pretty good. Im ready for you to be home. So we can be in OUR bed cuddling." I giggled.

"That's all I'm good for?" He joked.

"No baby of course not. Just one of the many things though. "

I missed Trey so much. It was always lonely after he went pro because he was rarely here with me and the twins but I knew he would come back after the season was finished and we could be a family again.

"Baby I gotta go. Got a big game tomorrow. I'll talk to tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too baby. Good night." I managed to get out between yawns.
______________________

Copyright ©
LuvYung_Stories