Dancing Flames {Alibaba X Reader}

Start from the beginning

She sighed in content as she floated down and unequipped.

"That...... Was...... Amazing!!!!!! [Y/N]-chan!!!! Your so cool!!! Your amazing!!!!!" Aladdin suddenly yelled causing the [H/C] haired girl to look at him in shock.

"A-Aladdin-kun? W-what are you doing here?" She asked while Aladdin only shrugged in response.

"I see how you blasted the mountains! It was like bang! Swish! Floong! Pang!!! Cling!!! And boom!!" Aladdin cheered, leaving a nervous [Y/N] flustered.

"You should fight with Alibaba-kun! Since both of you are good, your not planning to keep this a secret right?" [Y/N] nervously chuckled as she scratched the back of her head.

"W-well......-" She was cutted off when Aladdin suddenly yelled.

"Stay there! I'm just getting Alibaba-kun!"

"A-Aladdin!!!!! No!!!!" Thankfully he turned around,she sighed in relief as she patted his shoulder.

"I'll go tell him, I'm planning on telling everyone about this though." [Y/N] said with a smile, which Aladdin happily smiled back in response.

....

"Alibaba!? Alibaba! Alibaba!? Where are you Alibaba!??" [Y/N] called as she watched for the blonde haired prince.

"Alibaba!?" She called out again, and she got a muffled yell for a response.m this time.

"Yes!?" Yelled Alibaba as he approached the [H/C] haired woman with ease.

He stopped when he was face to face with [Y/N], blush rushing on their cheeks when [Y/N] suddenly nuzzled her nose to Alibaba's cheek.

"I want you to fight me, no mercy...." [Y/N] muttered, which shocked Alibaba.

"W-why....? I don't want to hurt you..."

"Use your djinn equip, don't show mercy.... My gladiator..." She growled this time.

"Hurt your girlfriend if you have to....." She growled again.

Alibaba gulped, he didn't know what to do at this rate.

A sigh escaped from his lips as he agreed.

"You have a weapon right?" Alibaba asked worriedly but sighed in relief when he saw a sword on your grip.

"Okay then...." Hemuttered as he went into a fighting stance.

He watched as [Y/N] was attacking him, her sword swiftly lunge to his side which he quickly dodge it. He was surprised on how she moved like a professional swordsman, how she jump and slash swords how her sword swung at he would helplessly attack or dodge.

"I told you! No mercy!! Are you afraid that you'll lose!? Huh cry baby prince!?" She yelled as she hit her sword behind Alibaba.

This made Alibaba mad.

Until......

Fire engulfed his body, he was now on his djinn equip. His eyes showed a hint of determination and anger for some reason, she smirked as fire started to lunge at her direction.

Alibaba lunged a fire to [Y/N]'s direction, but only to be shocked when a large wall of fire stopped his attack. The wall of fire slowly faded, revealing an fully equipped [Y/N]. A nervous smile was seen upon her face.

"Surprise?" She nervously stated but got alarmed when Alibaba floated up.

"Since when did you got a djinn?" Alibaba asked.

"About a year ago" [Y/N] simply replied before floating up to the sky, little did they know.

They were having a little audience back at the ground.

"Amon!!" Alibaba suddenly yelled, large amount of fire danced upon his figure as he pointed his sword to [Y/N].

His fire was attacking [Y/N], but this only made the [H/C] haired woman smirk. She blasted the same amount of fire, their fire clashed together. They watched as their fire twisted and turned at each other as if it was dancing, how her feminine fire circles Alibaba's rough ones. How it made different colors when it clash together, how it perfectly matched together.

But they know that dancing flames should end right now.

They readied their sword as she yelled.

"Extreme Magic!"

"Extreme Magic!"

"Amol......"

"Yiararaq......"

"SAIQA!!"

Then their extreme magics clashed at each other, but it ended up being a fireworks. Meaning it was a draw, both of them carefully landed on the ground with a thud when suddenly Sinbad, Morgiana, Aladdin and the eight generals appeared in their sight.

"The both of you fight like a pro" Sinbad said with a smile.

"It was a great fight! But would you mind if I touch the symbol [Y/N]-chan?" Aladdin asked as she pointed [Y/N]'s sword.

"Sure, I don't mind at all." She said as they watched Aladdin touch the hexagram symbol which made her djinn appear in front of them.

"My, my~ pleasure to meet you all~ I am Yiamira, the djinn of the 62nd dungeon." The djinn said.

They watched and listened on what [Y/N]'s djinn as she explained something.

"It was nice battling with Amon again, our flames surprisingly dance perfectly with each other. Is it because my [Y/N] and his candidate are lovers?" She teased the both of them before disappearing.

"And besides the flames inside the both of you dance perfectly with each other, no wonder the both of you make a good battle using our flames..."

<><>•<><>•<><>•<><>•<><>

How was it?

Was it okay?

Please comment your opinions about my second non requested one shot!

And please do not forget to vote!!!

See you in the next chapter!!!

Thank you very much!!!

-SilverMaknae