1₪ Science rules ₪1

Start from the beginning

No response followed and frankly Tove didn't want to talk anymore simply because Jo felt more weak and less hot in her extremities than she had when Tove put her down. She is actually dying right now. Uncertain thoughts begin the test her focused mind as Tove follows the other two woman ahead of her.

What do we do if they're not there? How do I make sure all four of us make it safe? She gets rudely interrupted by a fist flanking her face. This time, a Kree woman was confronting her from behind. Bianca had already warned Wanda and practically at the same time the fist grazed her shoulder in attempt to grab it, the blue fist glowed a bright red as it swung backward into its owners face with a bone cringing snap as it collided with its intended jaw.

Wanda smirks at the expense of the groaning blue woman. "Why'd you hit yourself?" The Sokovian girl breaths out while chasing back after Bianca.

Tove breaks her all serious complexion for a second to appreciate Wanda's smart-ass comment, only for it to return when Bianca stops at a change of scenery; a metal door.

"Now what?" Wanda questions, slightly out of breath from all the running they had just done.

Bianca turns away from the door and faces the other two woman with an unconfident look in her eyes. "This is as far as I saw."

Wanda pales.

Tove shakes her head, more confused than anything, "I-I thought you saw us get out? What's this then?"

The girl shakes her messy hair, "I overstepped." The girl was almost back into tears. "That was the first time i've seen anything since i've gotten here and I think I just got a little too excited and-" Her throat got too tight with nerves to finish. Panic began to shake throughout her whole body. "I'm so sorry," She hardly whispers.

If this had happened earlier when she was feeling more doubtful in herself, Tove would be in a full blown panic attack by the time she said 'sorry'. But she couldn't afford that now, and neither could Jo.

A partial plan forms in the brunettes head.

"Watch her." Tove lays Jo on the ground gingerly and shuffles over to the metal door. She looks around its sides and feels for anything that felt 'button-ey'. Yet it was nothing but smooth cold metal that looked like typical earthly steal.

They didn't have much more time to spare and all three of them know that. Frustration begins to settle into Tove stomach like a pot of hot soup. She chewed on her cheek while scowling at the sleek shiny metal door in front of her. The mirror like finish it had irked her. The sight of her deformed figure made her want to destroy it even more. So, logically, Tove threw a punch.

To Tove's surprise, her fist never came in contact with anything. Instead of possibly denting the 'metal' door facing them, her small fist was inside the middle of the shiny door. Shocked and a little scared, Tove yanks her fist back out of the door as fast as she threw it in.

As quickly as she became scared, she was now intrigued. Tove goes the put her hand back in the door but more cautiously. However, this time her hand touches the surface of the metal, like she was giving it a high-five.

Confused, once again, Tove tilts her head and scowls at the door once more. "I don't get it. I literally just punched the thing and it went right thr-" Then it clicks.

Without hesitating, Tove slaps the door once again and her hand passes through, then she yanks it out. Then she goes the poke it slowly and her finger stubbs on solid. Then she jabs it again with the same finger but faster and her finger falls through the door before being pulled back out.

Bianca stops crying and tilts her head at the odd concept taking place in front of her.

"It's like cornstarch and water, but reversed," Tove whispers to herself.

"Like... the thingy you did in like kindergarten where you would poke your fingers into it and it would sink but when the teacher punched it, it would be rock hard and the whole class thought the teacher was magic?" Bianca's eyes were searching for a glimmer of hope.

"Exactly, actually." Tove lets out a small nervous laugh. "But the opposite because when I punch it, it's a liquid."

Both women brighten like suns. "So it could be a way out?" Bianca asks so she doesn't get her hopes up for a second time.

"Yeah, it could," Tove plays with the idea. She stares at the mysterious door for a few seconds before saying, "There's only one way to find out."

Before Wanda could fully realize what Tove was considering, the brunette sprinted right in and through the metal door as if physically nothing was there. On the other side, Tove was met by a cold railing whacking into her hips, knocking the wind out of her for a few seconds.

Tove notices how the gray railing stretches farther than her line of sight and around whatever ship her and the others were stuck on. And following the railing was a balcony small enough to only be intended for two strolling Kree on a sunny day.

Tove regained her breathing and let out a huge sigh of relief at the sight of the ocean in front of her. The zestful smell of the salted ocean causes goosebumps to emerge all over her body, triggering more adrenaline to be released into her brain.

Her enjoyment was cut short by a sudden hand on her left wrist. Tove turns to see the guard that had made Jo in the condition that she's in right now.

Adrenaline floods Tove's arms and legs, and she's quick to act. She yanks her arm away in a blurr and returns it right in the Kree's jaw as a fist. The blue being stumbles back surprised by the hard hit. A new level of anger colors his face as he charges her again.

This time tove dodges his gabby hands and nicks him hard in the ribs twice before bounding back away from him. Then she grabs the long hunters knife holsted to his hand-made belt and brings it down across his back, ripping open the flesh from his left shoulder to his right hip.

The Kree howls in pain while trying to feel the open wound on his back. Unfortunately for him, Tove was eager to end this as quick as it had started. So the woman brings the knife down once more, but onto his hand this time and plunging it deep into the base of his neck and severing his spine.

The vast being's body went rigid before stumbling forward and over the railing that Tove had just ran into.

Tove leans over the edge and watches as the body rolls and tumbles down the slanted hill descending from the railing and into the water as it dips and floats, being carried away towards shore by the slow tide and small waves.

"Perfect."

Bonjour mes amours

I think that's the right conjugation lol

Anyhoo, this was the last chapter I wrote before falling off the creativity wagon. Sorry for the drop off ending, but that is just how it has to be. If you are interested, you could totally write a summary in the comments of how you'd think Tove's and the Avenger's story would end like in this AU. I'd love to read what you come up with!

Keep being awesome and stay safe n' inside. 

-Author 05-07-2020