Chapter 6: Princess and Namu....

Start from the beginning

"Ne (yes)."

"Chanyeol-hyung and I prepared that." DO answered me while smiling. "I'm glad you liked it." I'm shocked. He smiled? At me?? Miracles do happened. hahaha

"Shortcake, Eat fast. we'll be late." Kris said.

"Oh okay, Kris." I said. Then everyone laugh. "Waeyo??"

"call us oppa." They all said. It's weird that they're good to me now. What happened?? Well, nevermind.

We finished our breakfast and went to school.

CHEN'S POV....

"Chanyeol-oppa!!!!!"

"Sehun-oppa!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Kai-oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Waahhh!!!!EXO are here!!!!!!They're really cute!!!!!"

"I love you all EXO.!!!!"

Girls are shouting everywhere when we arrive at school. We are all out of the car except Princess and Suho-hyung. He was handling Princess her new phone. Suho-hyung is really rich. hahaha.

"Kaja (let's go)!!!"Chanyeol-hyung said. They went out of the car. All of us have our own car but we prefer on using only one or two when attending school. We are good guys, actually. We never have girlfriends. We never went out with humans. Some of us flirted but we never take it too seriously. Wolves like us have laws. We can't break it or else we'll loose our life.

Wolve's Law:

1. Never befriends or fall inlove with humans.

2. Never tell anyone the truth about us.

3. Respect and never get involved on things that has imprints on it.

4. Brothers first.

5. Never break the law.

I'm afraid on what will happen if the council find out that we're keeping a girl. Not just a girl. A HUMAN. But we can't let them hurt her. I can't let them do that.

"Wow, your school is so big." Princess said. She's amazed.

"Is it?" I asked her.

"Yeah." Then she smiled. Wow, she's really cute when she's smiling.

BAEKHYUN'S POV...

I look at Princess. She's talking with Chen. She's smiling. She's cute. hahaha. We're walking now to go to the building. Suho-hyung told us that her Korean name will be Han Yong Mi. Suho-hyung and DO created that name. But we all prefer calling her Shortcake or Princess.

"Who is she? She's being with our EXO. Curse her. She's too flirty." i heard when the girls talk about her.

"You're right. I hate her." the other one said.

"She's the transfered student right?? I hate her. I want to punched her in the face." said the other. I hate them for saying that.

"Yah!! Don't ever say bad things about her." I shout at them. They all shocked. They bowed and say sorry.

"mianhe oppa." Then they're gone.

"Baekhyun-oppa, is there a problem?" she asked me.

"ha? ah.. nothing." Then I answered and smiled.

"Princess will be our classsmate right?" Sehunnie asked Suho-hyung.

"Yeah. Princess, Tao, Kai and Sehun will be at the same year and section. So you better take good care of her." Suho-hyung said.

Xiumin-hyung, Luhan-Hyung, Kris Hyung, Suho-hyung and Lay-hyung are in the same section. Me, Chen, Chanyeol and DO are in the same section while the rest are on the other section. anyways, we are all in our senior year.

Princess is a gift from Namu. That was I believe now, that means I need to protect her. But what if she's really a human? What if something happened to her that made her end up in EXOforest and loose her memories?? I have so many questions now. I don't know what to think of her. She's still a human. Yeah. She's a human, even though Kris-hyung saw her blue eyes turned to black, maybe it's just an illusion. Maybe it's just his imagination. He was angry that time. We can't tell the truth unless she gains her memories. I need to find out the truth. And also, I need to prevent myself for liking her. Not just myself, but everyone. We can't fall to her.

SEHUN'S POV....

It pissed me off hearing those girls. They're so noisy. I'm thankful that baekhyun-hyung was with Princess earlier. He manage to stop those girls from cursing Princess. She was with me now. I hold her hands and pull her closer to me. She looked at me then smiled. Dug-dug. Dug-dug. I turned my face so that I won't face her but I didn't let go of her hand. Luhan-hyung was looking at me. I thought he'll get mad but he just nod at me with a smile.

PRINCESS' POV....

Is it possible to like someone whom you just met?