Answer 001

I was wondering why I have a long time to answer the question. Is it because I feel shy and not confident enough with myself or is it because I don't really know my self? or I don't know the answer?

Then he came and said "I wanna be idol, I want to sing and dance on the stage". "I want to hear people scream my name, I want to feel loved by everyone because my talent ". 

"But you do realize that you are already old enough to debut as an idol, right?" I said. Because currently the debut's age for idol is getting younger and younger each year.

"I don't care, I know I"m getting older and a lot of younger kids than me already debut, but that's my answer. I want to try my hardest and my best, so if it's not work than I have nothing to regret"

"Well, I just wanna be ordinary people" i said to him.

"Why? are you afraid of being hurt? are you afraid that after you try your best but it didn't work well as you planned?" he asked

"no, I just.... " I hesitated my answer. He waited and looked at me to finish my sentence and i continued  "I just don't know what i want to be"

"listen, I don't want to sound like lecturing you, but I think you already have something in your mind but you're not sure." he said

I just keep silent and look at street that empty, no cars nor buses.

He then continued again because I didn't respond to what he said.

"Everything have their own risk. even though you're already in your comfort zone. I don't think that zone will keep you safe always. And in the end you'll finally realized and regret things that you don't try."

"You know, sometimes you feel full of yourself and you just 18th, but you act like older than me". I feel annoyed with what he said because I knew that it is true.

Then I stand up from the bench, left him and start walking. 

"hwoa, don't change the subject! I know you just don't want to listen to me because I am right, right? hey, don't go" He said and walked faster trying to catch me.

I think he also realized that efforts alone are not enough. Even though we already tried our best, because sometimes our efforts and sweats can be pointless. But at least he try.

He want to try even though he might be failed. He do not want to feel regret because he didn't try and did his best.

it's a fact : Miracles don't happen to everyone who works hard.

but here I am. I don't even try my best and just avoid it. 

Now, I know the answer. I want to try it first. Whatever the result will be. I don't care. Because I have a lot of time for myself and if it didn't work out well even I try my best then that's the answer from universe.

I believe universe will give a hundreds million better path for me.

And I do hope, that you believe in me. I'll go with you and root for you to achieve your dream. No. I'll fly to you so you can't hear my footsteps and with a gentle touch, I'll pray for your fortune.

"Hey, look the bus coming, you want to ride the bus or walk to home? because I prefer riding bus, so byeee, see you tomorrow" he shouted.

I look back and he already  running back to our start, the bus stop. 

I ran to him.

"YA! wait for me" 

------
Fyi, there's nothing wrong being ordinary. Ordinary has it owns perk. But it wont hurt you to ran to your dream