Dirty Jc O2L

"Summer I love u so much baby" Jc says as he pulls u close and cuddles you on the couch. "I love you more" You say kiss him lightly on the nose leaving kisses all down his jawline. "Summer" he moans, "What " you murmur still kissing him. "Don't start something u want finish " he says really cocky. You sit up and look him in the eyes "don't worry ill finish " you assure him. You attack his lip kissing him hungrily wanting more then ever. He pulls your shirt up and takes your pants off leaving u in your underwear cause u had no bra on. You take off his pants leaving u both half naked. "Your so beautiful " he murmurs kisses your neck locating your sweet spot and sucking on it which turn you on even more. Then you both get fully naked and u slowly sit on his dick and ride him make u both moan in pleasure. "Jc " you scream "I'm gonna to cu-- " and before u could finish you cummed all over his dick causing him to cum inside you. When u guys were done u grabbed the blanket out of the floor and you and Jc cuddled and feel asleep on the couch.

for anyone who enjoyed these you must go to margaretrudd page and read her short dirty imagine cause she the one who inspired me to write these I love her to death please read her stuff