Chapter 9

{Minna! Fair warning, this chapter is long and MA! You have been warned!}

Gajeel P.O.V

It's been about three days since we got back from that damned woman's castle. She was now in the councils custody, I wasn't quite sure how she survived our unison raid but she had.

I was sitting in the infirmary next to the giant. Wane had been keeping him asleep so he could heal and not feel any of the pain. I couldn't bring myself to leave his side. Natsu had poked fun about having feelings for him and I clobbered her. But as I sat here beside him, I began to think. Did i?

My face was warm and I tried to ignore the fact I was blushing. I twirled a piece of my hair around my finger as I thought. "You your kind of cute when you blush." a deep voice said, only making me blush more.

I pouted at the bed."Jerk." I muttered. Levi chuckled slightly as he tried to sit up. I shoved him back down. "Wane has been healing you but your side is still bad."

He smiled. "Alright alright." he sighed. "So how long have I been out?" "Three days."" That's not so bad." he smiled. "Maybe not for you." I muttered, feeling that annoying heat in my face again. "What was that?" "N-nothing!" I squeeked, waving my hands in front of my face. He shrugged.

We sat quietly for awhile. "Hey Gajeel?" "Hmm?" I looked down at him. He smiled sweetly at me and I felt my heart skip a beat. "Once Wane gives me a clean bill of health... Will you go have diner with me?" He gently grabbed my hand. I was pretty sure my face could have matched Ehrens hair. "W-what?! O-of course n-not!" I stuttered like crazy.

He frowned a little, and I didn't see what happened next coming. He pulled me by my hand and quickly captured my mouth with his. I jumped back, my face even redder if it was possible. "please?" he asked with a grin. I crossed my arms and turned away. "F-fine... One date!" I said. "Great!"

A week later Wane released him and we had our dinner date. I was at Fairy Hills getting ready, Juliet and Gray were helping me. I didnt trust Natsus sense of style. "This will be perfect!" Juliet said as she handed me a deep green dress. "You sure?" I raised an eyebrow. She nodded and I sighed as I went to put it on.

The dress clung to my skin and had a small dip in the neckline. The sleeves hung off my shoulders, showing off my pale neck and collarbone. The sleeves were very short, not even reaching my elbows. The dress ended just above my knees and I felt weird not wearing my leggings. "Flats or leggings. Pick one." Juliet had snapped. I could live without my leggings for a night, I was NOT wearing heals.

I came out and Juliet squeeled. "It's so pretty!" Gray nodded and smiled. She sat me in front of my vanity and began brushing my hair. She then carefully braided it into a long fishtail braid,tying it it off with one of my metal rings. "Finished!"

Levi P.O.V

I waited outside the gates of Fairy Hills waiting patiently for Gajeel. I wore simple black pants with a white button up shirt and a black suit jacket. I twirled the rose I had gotten her in my fingers as I waited. I looked down when I felt someone tug on my coat. I looked down and I felt heat creep up to my cheeks and-elsewhere.

I smiled down at the beautiful black haired girl. "You look great."I said. She blushed. "T-thanks... You too." I handed her the rose and she looked up at me. "What's this for?" I shrugged. "I'm only getting one date. I best make it a good one." She blushed more.

I held my arm out to her and she wrapped hers around mine. We walked into Magnolia and headed towards a small resturant. I knew she didn't like fancy things so I picked a beautiful hole in the wall.

Everything was simple yet still gorgeous. Kind of like her. I smiled at the thought. We got our table and I pulled out her chair for her. She was still blushing when I sat in my own seat. "This place is really nice." "I'm glad you like it." I smiled.

She smiled a little as our waitress came. "What can I get you?" she asked. "I'll have the pasta." Gajeel said as she looked through the menu. "Same." she nodded and left. "What?" Gajeel asked when she caught me staring. I shrugged a little. "You just look really beautiful. It's hard not to stare." Her face was crimson and I chuckled.

"It's the truth." "T-thanks." she fiddled with the end of her braid. I gently grabbed her hand making her jump. "Just relax." I smiled. She nodded and smiled. Our food arrived and we ate. We made small talk as we are and I wen managed to get her to laugh.

When we finished we walked through the park. I pulled her to a wooded part of the park. "Where are we going giant?" I grinned "Just sit and watch." I sat on the ground and pulled her into my lap so she wouldn't dirty her dress. We sat quietly for awhile when it started. Hundreds of fireflies light up the trees and I could see the awe on her face. I smiled as I watched her.

"This is wonderful." She whispered. She turned to face me and blushed at how close out faces were. I leaned forward slightly and she blushed more. I wanted to feel her soft lips again. I got closer and she closed her eyes. I sighed a little and rested my forehead on hers. "Only one date remember? I shouldn't." I whisper.

She looked up at me and frowned a little. I pulled back and stood up. I helped her to her feet but before I could turn she grabbed my jacket. "Idiot..." she pulled me down and her lips were planted firmly on mine. I tensed in surprise but I soon relaxed and pulled her close.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling herself closer. I held her tight as I kissed her passionately. We pulled back slightly as we tried to catch our breath.

"Do... do you want to come to my place?" I asked between breaths. Her face was as red as mine felt when she nodded. I took her hand an we walked to my home. I opened the door and lead her inside.

I barely closed the door when she threw herself at me again. I kissed her hungrily as I legged her up so I wouldn't have to lean. I held her tiny waist as we fought for each other's mouth. Her legs wrapped around my waist as her hand tangled in my hair and she tugged. I couldn't help but groan as my hand traveled up her leg and under dress.

I carried her towards my room, managing not to trip on the piles of books. I gently tossed her on the bed as I crawled on top of her. She hungrily kissed me again as she pushed off my jacket. Kissed down her jaw to her neck where I gently nibbled of her collarbone. She made a soft moaning sound that almost sent me over the edge. I pulled down her dress, exposing her small breasts.

My hands gently kneaded them as I continued to suck and bite at her neck. More soft moans passed her lips as I did and she tore at my clothes. We sat up and she's what was left of our clothes. I pulled her naked body towards me as we knelt on the bed and kissed her hard. Her silky skin on mine sent electricity through my body.

I held her close as she sat in my lap, it was driving me crazy as we kissed. I grabbed her hips and looked up at her. Her face was flushed but she nodded. I lifted her up and gently lowered her onto my member. She cried out and clung to my shoulders as I held her. I groaned at her tightness as I began to move her up and down.

I kissed her throat as she threw her head back in a moan. I kissed her her soft skin while I moved her. She moaned and pulled on my hair, making me groan more. I began lifting her faster and bringing her down harder. My mouth found her breast as I thruster and began sucking on her erect nipple. She cried out and I thruster harder. Her arms and legs tightened around me as she cried out in ecstasy, finding her release. I grunted as I slammed into her, finding my own release.

We sat,her in my lap as we breathed heavily. I softly kissed her as I pulled myself from her. She laid her head on my shoulder as I laid back on the bed. I pulled the covers over us and kissed her hair. "I do love you you know." I whispered.

I could feel her face get warm on my shoulder. "I love you too... Idiot."

{Ok minna! Sorry I really like writing the MA it turns out. So should I do one for Luke and Natsu as well? Or just have a nice last chapter?}