Rotten Six (REMAKE)

In an island filled with villains, lived two girls. Both family members, one with dark hair and equally dark eyes. She is Destiny Tremaine, people wonder to themselves how this one manages to stay sane in a crazy island. Well, that answer is simply, there is another. This girl with hair the color of fire and eyes that light up when she spots a cute outfit. This one is called Annalise Tremaine, Ann for short.

Neither were a force to be messed with...

Mal:

They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad

Jay:

A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home

Destiny:

I've been a bad, bad girl
I've been careless with a delicate man

Ann:

And it's a sad, sad world
When a girl will break a boy just because she can

Evie:

So I've got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me
I never got no love

Carlos:

They think I'm callous
A low-life hood
I feel so useless
Misunderstood

Mal, Evie:

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all

Destiny, Ann:

Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

All of them:

I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core

Mal:

Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that
I'm just unique

Jay:

What, me a traitor
Ain't got your back
Are we not friends
What's up with that

Evie:

So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart
I made you hurt

Destiny:

Don't you tell me to deny it
I've done wrong and I want to
Suffer for my sins

Ann:

I've come to you 'cause I need
Guidance to be true
And I just don't know where I can begin

Carlos:

The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is
You ain't seen nothing yet

Destiny, Ann:

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all

Mal, Evie:

Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

All of them:

I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core

The VKs smirked and laughed when Mal stole a candy from the infant in the red wagon. The laughter quickly died when Maleficent showed up.

"Hi mom." Mal said. Maleficent pushed her goons aside.

"Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed." Destiny and Ann rolled there eyes and mocked Maleficent.

"Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed." Destiny mocked so only Ann could here.

"It was from a baby." Mal said, held the lollipop out to her mother. Maleficent smirked.

"How wonderful, that's my nasty little girl!" Maleficent said as she took the lollipop, spit on it and put it under her armpit, giving it to one of the slaves. "Give it back to the dreadful creature."

"Mom-"

"It's the deeds, Mal, we all know the difference between mean and truly evil."

"Who cares?" Destiny said, which making Maleficent glare at her before ignoring her.

"I know that and I'll do better." Mal promised.

"Oh! There's news! I buried the lead! Haha! You six have been chosen to go to a different school... in Auradon." Ann jumped, trying to run but Destiny grabbed a hold off her.

"What?! I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy, pink princesses." Mal yelled.

"And perfect princes!" Evie and Destiny said together. It was no shock that the daughter of the Evil Queen and the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine have always dreamed of marrying a rich prince and living in a huge castle. To Ann, it was different. She wished for love, something that couldn't be found on the island.

"Yeah and I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather, you feel me." Jay said as he held out a high five for Carlos. Jay never got that high five.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Jay, being the cruel guy he is, made a dog bark which made Carlos jump.

"Yeah mom, we're not going." Mal added.

"Aww... you're thinking small, pumpkin? It's all about world domination!" No one answered.

"Knuckleheads!" Maleficent stormed off before calling, "Mal!" Mal followed her mother and the VKs followed Mal. They walked right into Maleficent's castle. Destiny sat on the couch next to her mother, Drizella, while Ann sat next to her own mother, Anastasia.

* * * * * *

Well here is the first chapter and I'll be busy for the next 3 to 4 weeks because I have to learn how to play a song on for piano class.