your girl made fanart!!

For you, dream-is-reality :)

Silas & Meryn, from To Save My Brother (#1 in the Kinesis Serums duology) by the amazing author I tagged in the sentence above. Siryn

 Siryn ♡

So...I tried to add texture to the clothing XD but I'm not sure what to think of it.

If there's anything you want changed, I'll try to fix it.

I aimed for accuracy. His clothing is more natural and farmer-like, while hers is a dyed cloth material, but not fancy. He has tanned skin, darker than hers due to his occupation, of course. Note his blue eyes, clear even in the dark of the night. *fangirls and sighs in wonder*

I can't remember how old they are. Oops. Do they have the correct body proportions for their age?

The wind is blowing, so I could add some lovely flair to that hair (ye I'm writing this late at night so I'm a bit sleep deprived hehe). I originally drew his hair all perfectly aligned, but that wouldn't have been correct...

HER EYES WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE SO DARK BUT THE COLORS DIDN'T WANT TO COLOR. HOPE THAT'S OKAY.

It's 512x800 in pixels, just in case you wanted to know.

Their shadows have white dots...pretend that's snow or something. (Does it snow on the island?) That was a last minute thing. I don't know why I added it. I can remove the shadows if you want, lol.

I posed them like that because it gives off the feel (I think) of them standing strong together. Not romantically, necessarily, but together.

That weird black squiggly in the bottom right corner is my weird squiggly signature. I'm guessing you already knew that. Eh. I need to go to sleep.

His hair looked much lighter in my painter app haha.

I drew simple shoes because I have no idea what the Civitas people wear on their feet. If they wear anything on their feet, it's probably simple anyway. I'm assuming at least some or most of them do wear some kind of footwear, especially the Elders and their families...?

-

a/n: if you read all that, lemme just tell you, you're awesome.

-

Hey medievalmaide715 what character of yours do you especially want me to create fanart for?