I grabbed my phone and searched up the nearest hospital or clinic. I immediately found one and slipped on sweats a hoodie and grabbed my sunglasses.

When I arrived, I got out the car and made my way inside the building. I gave the lady my name and waited till I was called to the back. I bit my nails as thoughts kept running through my mind.

"Ranae Collin" A lady with a clipboard said.

I stood up and walked towards her. When we got inside the room she closed the door and sat in her roller chair.

"Hi my name is Melissa what can I do for you today?"

"Ok I don't know how to start or where to start" I looked down at my hands.

"Just start from the beginning I'm listening"

"Ok so one- two days ago at night I went to a nightclub and I don't remember anything after that"

She nodded.

"I woke up today which is two days later and don't remember anything from the night and when I got up I felt sore over my body and I found bruises"

I lift up my sleeves and removed my hood and sunglasses.

She stood up and examined them.

"Someone raped me I didn't have a lot to drink"

"Ok I see, I'm going to transfer you to the emergency room your very lucky to be alive"

I nodded and stood up.

"Have you ate anything yet?"

"No"

"Ok come on"

When we arrived at the emergency room they immediately took me in and had me change into a hospital gown and they put the IV in me.

After they gave me hospital food they tested for any transmitted diseases or internal injuries.

"It will take up to 2 to 3 days but in the meanwhile we will keep you here until we're ready to let you go"

I nodded and she left the room. I sighed and sat back to watch whatever what was on tv.

Chris

"I don't know where the hell she at man I'm getting piss"

"Man you been piss since you found out she left"

"Mijo shut the fuck up man"

"Nigga don't snap at me" He laughed.

"Nigga been snapping at us all the way here" Reese added.

"Man fuck y'all I'm stepping out" I put my middle finger up to them and left the hotel.

I roamed around for a little bit. I thought about texting Ranae again but I didn't, she'll text me when she's ready I guess.

As I was walking down the sidewalk a couple fans noticed me and wanted to get a couple pictures. I walked towards the beach and sat in the sand. I pulled a blunt out my jacket pocket and lit it up. I looked at the waves and inhale and then exhale. I then pulled out my phone and went on Instagram to look at the picture of Ranae that revealed that she was in Jamaica. I looked closely at the picture and saw something carved in the building. It said Caribbean Island.

"Excuse me" I heard a women voice coming from behind me.

I looked back and she had some short ass shorts on and that bra shirt shit. I turned back around and exhaled my blunt. She sat next to me and looked at me.