The kidnapping of Liza Koshy

Lizas pov

"see ya!" I yell at Gabbie as she walks away. David should be picking me up after school so I head in the opposite direction of Gabbie towards the car lot. Gabbie was my BEST friend, she always heard me out and listened.

Disturbing me from my thoughts, my phone vibrated in my back pocket and I read my notification.

"Cant make it sorry something came up, its toby. Ill come by later?" A text from david. Great!

"Aw ok all right, is Toby ok? Come by my house around 5" I text back turning around in the way Gabbie had exited.

Luckily I knew my way to my house so I began the 15 minute walk. Little did I know I would only be walking for 7 minutes.

To get to my house I have to pass through an arch of trees because I  lives in a log cabin and I live alone (NOT TRUE, BUT FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE BOOK, GO WITH IT).

I was walking for around 7 minutes and I entered the arch of trees like a minute ago. I heard a snap in the trees and I  paid no attention to it. Squirrels exist and so do wild animals so it didn't bother me. Continuing the walk, I can see the end my house in view so I pick up the pace as my feet were getting tired.

At the moment I pick up my pace an entity grabs ahold of my hair from behind and covers my mouth with a cloth. I breath in and everything goes black

Word count: 269