Chapter 13

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for 1k reads! (^\\~\\^)Enjoy!
________

The sun began to set and the moon slowly rised. Levi and Eren hopped off the metal horse. The man smiled. "That was amazing!" Eren chuckled. "Except the part when we rode the horse! We looked like immature babies!"

"Hey! Merry-go-rounds are for everyone!...Hmmm, what should we ride next?" The teenage boy looked around. "Well, we basically rode all of the roller coasters already. Why don't we ride the ferris wheel and call it a day?"

"Yah, sounds good. Come on let's go!" Eren and Levi walked towards the ferris wheel and waited in line."You exited for this one Eren? All the other rides I wanted us to go on, you didn't want us to go on." The teenage boy smiled. "Yah, I think I am." They got into one of the empty carts and sat next to eachother. Levi looked out the window beside him and began to blush. It's so quiet in here, I feel so awkward and smooshed...even though we're like three feet apart. Eren slowly moved in closer to Levi until they were only an inch apart. The teenage boy turned to look at Levi with a smirk spreaded across his face. "I'd like to see Hanji try and stop this."Levi turned to look at Eren with his face all pink. "St-..stop what?" The teenage boy placed his hand on Levi's face and kissed him. The man's eyes widened to the feeling of Eren's lips pressed against his. Levi slowly closed his eyes and kissed back. I've been craving for this moment all day, and as sad as it is to say it...Hanji has been ruining those chances. Isn't it crazy how we already had sexual intercourse, yet only kissed this once? Ugh..I..I'm starting to feel.....I want us to continue from where we left off earlier. But not in public! Levi pulled away then put his finger over Eren's lips preventing him from speaking. The man began to blush with their faces still really close. "I....I want us to continue later. That way...I-I can punish you better." Eren smirked then nodded.