Chapter 3

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Eren formed his hand into paper, while
Levi formed his hand into scissors. "Wait. I won? I WON! I WON MWAHAHAHAHA! The man stood up and cheered. "WOOHOO!"
Eren stood up and looked angry."WHAT?! How did I lose?! All you chose was scissors for three rounds!" A small smirk began to rise
on Levi's face. "Well then how'd you lose to me if I only chose scissors hm??" The teenage boy stayed quiet. "Exactly. That's what I thought." Eren sighed then looked down at him. "So what would you like me to do for you Levi?"

"Oi! From now on and to the end of this month, I want you to
start calling me your Handsome Lord. And every time you appr-
oach me, I want you to bow and kiss my hand no matter where we are. Oi! And buy me everything I want with your money! And-"   "Okay, okay! Treat you like royalty. Got it geez! Anything else?"Eren started to smirk. "Yah. Go make me some tea. The tea bags are in the cabinets."

The teenage boy frowned and walked into the kitchen. "Ya know,
you can do anything you want with me right now. And I mean
anything!" He put some water into a tea pot and put it on the stove to boil. Levi looked at Eren confused. "What's that supposed to mean?"Eren turned around to look at Levi and smirked. "I don't like explaining, I just like getting straight to the point." The man's cheeks turned a light shade of red, realizing what Eren meant by his smirk. "Th-...then show me." Oh my gosh! I can't believe I just said that!...B-but, he'll only give me a simple kiss then leave right?

The teenage boy ran to Levi and picked him up like how babies are held. The man's cheeks turned a slightly darker shade of red.
"Wh-what're you doing?!" Eren walked into Levi's room and threw him onto the bed. "I'm showing you what you could be asking me to do for you. Besides, you told me that I can physically  back up my claim...didn't you?" Eren crawled onto the bed and went on top of Levi. "Well yah but..." The teenage boy started taking off his shirt. The man's entire face turned bright pink.
"What are you g-gonna do?"

Eren began to unbelt his pants. "Make you feel pleasure." He said while smirking.