Chapter 2: Is Skylox real?

A/N Im writing 2 chapters today

Ty's POV:

I snapped out of it, " Im fine... What do we do now?" I asked knowing the chat would be spammed to death.

I looked at the laptop and of course it said "KISS KISS KISS!"

Adam looked at me and laughed. "Must give the viewers what they want!" He said.

"Wha-" Before i could say anything, Adam grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss.

Adam's POV:

I pulled Ty in for a kiss. I felt him melt into it and I was beggining to also. It was for almost a minute. He pulled back with a shocked expression on his face.

"A-adam, I-I- what just happened?" Ty stuttered.

The chat roared with Skylox related comments.

His eyes sparkled a beautiful light brown. Was I crushing on him? I realized this would be the best time to say anything.

"Ty, I think I'm crushing on you..."I blushed.

Ty's POV:

"Ty, I think I'm crushing on you..." Adam blushed.

My jaw dropped. Without thinking, I grabbed his hand and pulled him in for another kiss.

"I think I love you, Adam.." I mumbled.

"I think I love you too, Ty." He replied.

I looked at the laptop that had a wave of comments coming in by the second.

"Well, I think we are both ready to wrap this livestream up for now. I will see you guys later!" I shutdown Twitch and stared into Adam's blue eyes.