20.| Vote 'Jayden and Kurt For President And Vice-President'

Start from the beginning

Rachel came towards Jayden as he danced along with him as Jayden spins her in a circle to Mike, "i can't go for that, I can't go for that,"

Rory and Tina came to the front of the two lines, "on a night when bad dreams become a screamer, when they're messing with the dreamer, I can laugh it in the face, twist and shout my way out, and wrap yourself around me, cause 'ain't the way you found me, and-"

Jayden smiled at Brittany, "-I'll be the same, oh, yeah, well, 'cause you," Blaine smiled at Jayden, "I can't go for that, ooh, ooh,"

Jayden danced in front of them, "oh, yeah, you make my dreams come true, I can't go for that, I can't go for that,"

Half of the boys ripped off their moustaches, "oh.. I'm down on my daydream-" Jayden sang along with Quinn, "but that sleepwalk should be over by now, I know, yeah, you,"

Quinn along with the girls, "ahh," The New Directions Boys, "I'll do anything that you want me to, yeah, I,"

Quinn smiled at the TroubleTones, "do almost everything," Jayden smirked, "you make my dreams come true.. oh-"

The new directions smiled, "I can't go for that.., oh, you mane my dreams come true,"

Jayden finished leaning on Mike as he pointed at the TroubleTones with a smirk on his face, "you make my dreams come true.."

***

Jayden looked around the hall as he looked who had now touched his hand to see Rachel looking up at her, "hey," Rachel smiled at her boyfriend, "are you nervous?"

Jayden shook his head as he smiled at Kurt, Principal Figgins came to the microphone, "welcome one and all, to McKinley high's senior class presidential debate. Such a magnificent turnout reflects this school's passion for democracy, and also, a reminder its against school policy to pass gas into jars to be sold in the cafeteria. And now, our first candidate Rick 'the stick' Nelson,"

The hockey players all cheered for Rick, "Stick! Stick! Stick! Stick!"

Rick 'the stick' Nelson, smiled as his friends all sat down, "so, I was talking to my dad, who says that since he pays taxes and stuff, like, for teachers, which pretty much means we are your boss. So I think it's time that the teachers started doing what we say, and how about you stop talking in class, Mrs. Janicek? Everything you have to say is boring!"

Rick smirked, "vote Rick The Stick!"

Jayden smiled gently at Kurt as he gave him a small pat on his shoulder to tell it was his time as Jayden closed his eyes as he let out a breath, "isn't it time we took a stand? If you honour me being your next class president, I will promise you free access to chocolate bars in the classroom for free, I refuse for there to be bullying at this school, I get it that you want slushie, but the slushie facials are just too old now, but I also pledge to go topless every two weeks on Tuesday, just for you guys-"

Cheerios cheered, "Jayden! Jayden!" causing Jayden to smile at them, as he looked around the hall to stop at Rachel who gave him a big smile, "and I also promise you that we go to Nationals at the end of this year and that we win championships this year!"

Jayden smiled, "whoo! Vote Jayden and Kurt For President And Vice-President !"

As Jayden sat down, he gave a smile to Kurt who gave him one back as he saw Lucy and Blaine both smiling at him, as Kurt walked up to the microphone, "hello, I am Kurt Hummel, um.. the past few weeks, I have addressed the real problem of obesity at this school, but my opponents chose empty promises and smear tactics, although she knows it to be untrue, my opponent Brittany stated that my face was used as a template for hasbro's successful line of my little ponies, well, I refuse to be bullied-"