"Of course I-a do" said Luciano who than began to grin. "Speaking of the glassed rose, we still never found the person who took it" said Vladimir. "Exactly!" said Luciano with a larger smile on his face. "Whire I was searching, I had Rorand use the sound waves from his rock guitar to find the prace" said Kuro with a deep Japanese accent, who was busy sharpening his katana. "Ja, it's true. I found zhe place vhere zhe glassed rose vas at und it turns out, it happens to be at zhe place vhere zhe 1P Axis are at" said Roland.

"So you-a found the 1P Axis? That's-a great" said Luciano. "Vhat do jou mean zhat's great?" asked the purpled eyed blond hair man with a deep German accent. "Well I'll-a tell you why that's-a great. It's-a great because, those 1Ps have that-a glassed rose and-a they will-a get information from it" said Luciano. "What kind of information?" asked Matt who wasn't still getting it. "Zhe information about a country zhat's forbidden. Both South Korea und North Korea" said a man with long white hair with a deep German accent. "Thank you, Akbar. That's-a right, our-a new mission is-a find North Korea" said Luciano.

"How are we supposed to get to him?" asked Al. "Easy, I'll-a send two people to do-a the job" said Luciano. "I'll-a chose the stylish Oliver and-a Roland" said a man wearing sunglasses with a smooth Italian accent. "Flavio! What-a are you-a doing!?" yelled Luciano at his older brother. "Now now Ruciano, I think that your brother made a great choice. In fact it sounds perfect to me" said Kuro. "Fine then! Oliver and-a Roland, you two will-a find the 1P Axis and-a capture North Korea" said Luciano while both Oliver and Roland rose from their seats and nodded.

"Do jou vant us to find information about him und give to jou?" asked Roland. "Si! Now go and-a don't fail us or-a you two get-a punishment from-a me" said Luciano before both Oliver and Roland left the building to find the 1P Axis. When both Oliver and Roland were outside, Oliver pulled out a map. "So vhat are ve going to do first?" asked Roland. "Well lad, we can't just go straight into the country of Germany, why not we just go to where my counterpart lives" said Oliver. "How are ve suppose to do zhat?" asked Roland while rubbing his head.

"Easy! We're doing it with magic" said Oliver as he pulled out his magical wand from his pocket. "Okay zhen" said Roland. "With this spell that I only know, it will transport us straight to my counterpart's home" said Oliver before using the spell and suddenly with a bright light, they were suddenly transported to 1P England's house. "Oh you punk rock reject, we're here!" yelled Oliver happily. Oliver than realized that Roland wasn't with him and hoped that he was fine. "Aye, zhose magical dust clouds make mein nose run. It's vorse zhan pollen" said Roland before sneezing. Roland than noticed that Oliver wasn't with him and wondered where he was. Roland than began to walk around the mysterious room looking for Oliver until he was caught in a trap that was made by 1P England. "Vhat zhe... hey get me out of zhese zhings!" yelled Roland while trying to break free, but wasn't having any luck. "Vho zhe hell, design zhese zhings!? I hope zhat zhis person know vhat's trapped in zhese!" yelled Roland in the empty air while struggling to break free.

~Back To The Present~

"That's the end of the flashback, lads" said Oliver as the cloud of magic disappeared. "I didn't know that there's a spell, which allows you to summon clouds of magic that can show past events" said England as he was left in shock. "That was one cool flashback, dude!" said America as he began to clap. "Yeah, expect for zhe part vere I vas trapped!" yelled Roland. "Oh yeah that, sorry about the trap" said England while rubbing the back of his head. "Jou better be sorry" said Roland while crossing his arms.

"So anyway, since you lads know the truth what are you going to do to us?" asked Oliver who was still holding his wand. "Well nothing, of course. We were just curious" said England. "Jou vere?" asked Roland. "You mean it lad?" asked Oliver. "Of course, we do dudes!" said America who gave them a thumbs up. "Wow thank you" said Oliver. "So vhat now?" asked Roland. "We are all going to find North Korea" said England. "Does that mean us?" asked Oliver. "Sure thing dudes!" said America. With Oliver and Roland joining both England and America, they all went to China's map room.