Symphony chapter1

"WAKE UP LAZY ASS, ITS TIME TO GET UP!" Violet yelled as she entered my room. I rolled over and looked at my phone that was plugged in beside my bed. "It is 6:00 am, Violet." I mumbled as I rolled over and put my face in the pillow.

Violet is my best friend, I met her in music class freshman year. We were loners that year, wait what am I saying we are still loners. Well,she did date a dude named Steven Miller when she was 15 but he was 18 and she was so convinced that she was in love with Steven and nothing would break them apart(they are broken up now isn't that a little funny hahaha). Needless to say her parents did not approve but she did not care. They got really tired of her acting up so they kicked her out. So me and my parents took her in and since then she has been like my sister.

Violet is a really cool person, she has really purple hair, she is really pale, and she has hazel eyes. Oh yeah, she also plays piano which is really awesome.

"GET UP, GET UP, GET UP!" She yelled as she sat on my back and started to jump up and down. "OKAY IM UP! NOW GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" I yelled as I pushed her off and sat up. "Rose Meri, I will go and make breakfast, but for now go downstairs and get a shower because damn you stink." She said as she pulled the cover off of me. "Shut up." I said as I pushed by her to go take my shower.

I walk into the bathroom and start the shower and then got in. I washed my hair and then my body and then I shaved my underarms, legs, then my arms. Yes I shave my arms, I just don't like hair on my arms so I shave them.

Once I got out I brushed my teeth and then went back upstairs to my room. I reached my room and went inside my room is all white except the wall behind my bed it was red I had a queen size bed and on the left side of my bed on the white wall I have a huge window and white curtains with black birds on them flying. I walk over to my dresser and got a white t-shirt with a hand shooting a bird and you could tell that is was obviously a guys and then I put on some black nike shorts, and some black and white Jordan tennis shoes. I walked over to my makeup station that my dad built me when I was 11 and I put on all my makeup except my eye makeup because it is really hard to find the right eyeshadow to match my eyes because one of my eyes is green and the other is blue (seriously) but I ended up just putting on a goldfish color on and I really liked it and then I dried my long blonde hair and then straightened it and walked down stairs to eat breakfast.

I sat down at the table and she gave me some eggs, bacon, and some orange juice. "This is really good Violet." "Thank you, Rose Meri." she said as she sat down. "So guess who called me yesterday?" I asked takings sip of my orange juice "Who?"

"Edward." I said excitedly

Edward is my brother he does not live with us anymore because my parents kicked him out when he was 16 and I was 11. They kicked him out because he got in with some bad kids and did some really bad stuff when hewas 15 and then got into some deep shit with the cops and they had enough and kicked him out. He is a lot better now though we text an he has straightened up a lot since then. I took it really hard when he moved out because me and Edward were really close. So now he lives in my mom and dad's old beach house in Panama. But they did not know he was living there because we never went back to the beach because that is where Edward got his tattoos and they wanted no memory of that so he was really lucky. But now he never has to worry about them finding out that he lives there because they died on my 18th birthday this year. They were going to get me a cake and was hit by a 18 wheeler head on.

"Cool, I am still kinda pissed I have not met him and I have lived with you for 2 years." she said kinda irritated

"You know why you haven't he doesn't want to come back to this town. We were luck to get him down here for the funeral."

"I know, anyway what were you saying?" she said eating some more

"Right anyway he asked me if I would come down to Panama to spend the summer with him." I said with a big smile

"And why are you telling me this?" she asked while she got up and put her ate in the sink. I followed

"Because I told him that you were living with me and he said to bring you two, the more the better." I said as I looked at her with a smirk

"For real, I mean, uhh okay!" she said/shouted "When do we leave?"

"We leave today in 30 minutes, I kinda already packed your bag while you were making breakfast, I packed all your clothes so all you have to do is put it in the car and pack a bag of anything extra you want to bring." Right when I said that her mouth was wide open and then she came to reality and just laughed. "I already packed my stuff last night and it is already in the car so hurry up." she ran and in like 5 minutes she was ready. We went out to the car got in and when I pulled of the driveway she shouted "PANAMA HERE WE COME!" an I just laughed at her and texted Edward and told him we were headed his way.