chapter 2

After Carver cleaned the blood off my elbows and wrapped my ankle, he sat on the sofa with me sitting on his lap.

"Can I met your mom? I'd really like to apologize for running and ..."

"No need to apologize, my mom understands. She recognized that you not a full Were yet. She told me your feeling aren't as strong as a full blood. She made me go after you." He admitted.

"I knew that my abilities were not as developed as a full blood, like speed, stregnth and healing. I didn't think that included the emotional side. I guess my Dad didn't have time to explain before he passed."

"What about your pack, surely someone tried have fill you in."

"Well" I began "My Dad left his pack for my Mother. His old pack "Pure Wolf Bayne ",did'nt believe that full Werewolves and humans should mix.The wanted purity of the pack. They demanded he kill his mate. My mom. He couldn't. So took her and ran. He was always trying to have the talk to us about mate and mating. I know he and my other sister talked, but I was only 10 when he died. I was definitely not asking my sisters and Mom was always working, trying to make end meet."

"So you never told you about being a half werewolf completely? " He asked.

"He was able to explain some but, he didn't grow up with any and I think he probably as clueless as I am."

I turn to face him and was about to ask him... something. But I got distracted by the way his bottom lip was just a little plumper than the top one. Giving him a natural pouty look. It looked really sexy on him. He also had a small scar just above his top lip, making him look rugged but not dangerous.

He then leaned in and kissed me. It was amazing! The desire and passion started at my lips and quickly spread through out my body. I forgot about everything but my mate. My Carver. Mine!

He kissed me roughly, with so much desire. Moaning, I pull his hair and brought him closer to me.

Without breaking the kiss, I straddled him and began to slowly grind him. Wiggling my butt left, then right. Then moving forward and backwards. Kissing him, letting him feel my desire. The warmth of my core, seeping through his clothing.

Very soon I could feel his engorged shaft rubbing my core.

"Please, make me yours " I begged.

With a final growl, he took us both to the bedroom.

How I stole my sister's date...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara