☆Chapter Three: Feisty Almost Sweet☆

Hey everyone sorry for the long wait on this chapter but its here now lol :) A little note is that from now on were only going to be updating every over Tuesday. That being said the next UPDATE /WILL BE ON TUESDAY 7/29/14. (also my birthday is on the 27th and Alexis' Brithday on the 29th) Its really hard for me to update every week because I'm usually slammed with homework. (Carli) Hopefully you'll all under stand :)

Pictures of Trinity and Avril ----------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>

♢Deluce:♢

Licking my lips I walk into the class room. My heels gave me an extra couple inches that not I wasn't taller than most of the girls that were in the school anyways. Brushing my hand through my hair I let the blonde locks fall into place. This was one of the few classes that I didn't have with Avril or Trinity. And I enjoyed every minute in here like a thirsty man enjoys some good ass. 

Spotting a seat at the back of the class room that wasn't occupied by anyone I climbed the stairs and took a seat. Sliding into the unoccupied row of seat I make myself at home. There wasn't anyone in here with a rank as high as mine and they all kept their distance. I saw a few guys eyeing the seat and I dared them to come closer towards me. 

And one had the ball or so he thought had the balls to walk up to me. He walked up with a dumb cocky look on his face that he thought would actually get me interested in him. Biting the inside of my mouth I give him my best smile playing around because it seems like fun. 

He was your average thinking he was cool. Sniffing the air I inhaled his scent he was an Alpha from a ranked 3 pack. Wasn't that bad but I pitied the poor bitch that ended up with him. And that pack his parents were smart to send him here to this Academy. His caramel hair is shaggy and long his eye were a warm hazel, but he wasn't anything compared to River. 

Before he could get to me he falls backward hitting the row of desk and catch his balance. It was a good thing that we weren't human or else someone neck would have been broken. Not saying that it couldn't not happen. Looking up from the fallen idiot I find a very hot Asian, giving me a smirk and I inhale his scent. And my eyes widen a little he was a second class Alpha. 

       The meathead looked at him and then thought it was wiser not to attack him. He wasn't built big but he sure as hell could handle his own in a fight. He was tall at least six foot. His long black hair was spiked in a Mohawk and his dark black eyes were smiling. He actually looked like a reliable male. He walked up toward me and paused. 

        "Would you mind if I sat here?" He asked me in perfect Russian and that caught me by surprised. I gave him a curt nod and scooted over a little for him and he placed his book back down at the end of the row. Saying that it was full even though it was empty other than use to. 

         "Your Russian is outstanding," I said not breaking into English. He turned toward me giving a smirk. And taking out a notebook and pencil. 

        "Thank you, I spent a few years in a school over there, so I picked it up. And you must be Dulce Lolita Van Basten," he told me and I admired that he wasn't stuttering when he was talking to me. Even if he was a rank two Alpha. There was still something to be said about rank 1 it's hard to not flinch. 

         There was very little that we couldn't do because of our rank. The few packs that received that statues normally were a part of the High Council. I was liking him already.

          "Well then just who are you?" I asked him and he smiled at me this time and held out his hand. 

        "Kingston Itsuki," he said and turned back towards the front when the teacher came in. We were currently in History, which is a mix between the Human's history and then Were History. Resting my hand on the desk I sit back. History was one of my favorite subject but I was starting to feel an itch that I recognized all too well.