☆Chapter Two: Beginning Anew☆

RIGHTS RESERVED :

Chapter dedication goes to @KINGSmark because of her awesome comments on our story so far :) thanks so much! your comments make us laugh all the time :)

Pic of Deluce the blond and Karma the Brunette to the side or the top....depends on what your device is :)

Karma:

 The second I stepped thought the front door my parents were running to me pulling me into a tight embrace.

“What’s going on?” I ask confused by their sudden affection.

“We just got done talking to you brothers and sister. Were sorry that they’ve been acting so rudely towards you. We never even thought that they’d do that.” Mom tells me.

“I can’t really blame them. Dad’s always given me so much attention and now that they know I’m not his daughter they’re angry at me for taking so much of his attention from them.”

“Karma Leanne you are mine wither its biological or not, I’ve raised you your whole life. They twins and Aura need to stop with the attitude and start acting normally again. I love you all the same, your all my children.” Dad tells me looking guilty that my siblings have been being so rude to me.

“Blu! Blaze! Aura! Get your asses in the living room right now!” Mom yell up the stairs.

                They all came running down the stairs knowing that if mom was yelling then someone was going to be in trouble and they didn’t want it to be them. As soon as they entered the living room and spotted me they knew they were in for one of mom’s famously long lectures.

“Tattle tale.” Aura mumble as she walks past me.

I still couldn’t believe the little sister that use to look up to me was now treating me like I was the dirt under her shoes.

“Aura Lynn Quinn you apologize to your sister right this minute.” Dad growls pissed off that she was acting this way.

“She’s no sister of mine.” Aura growls back.

Now I could feel tears running down my face. Not an hour ago I was saving her ass from becoming a rogue and here she stands acting like a little witch.

Fine she wants to treat me like dirt. So be it I just can’t wait tell she finds out what I’ve done for her and this family.

“I’m so disappointed in you Aura Lynn. Your mother and I didn’t raise you to act this way to family.” My dad says shaking his head.

“How do you want me to feel after finding out that you love someone that’s not even your daughter then you love me?” she screams back.

“I don’t love Karma anymore then I love you and your brothers Aura. I love each and every one of you the exactly the same.” Dad replies still shaking his head in disappointment.

“No you don’t! We all know you love Karma more. You’re always spending all your free time with her. When we ask you to do something you always have plans with her!” Blu yells pointing at me.

“I spend so much time with Karma to make sure that our father daughter bond won’t disappear. Karma’s not my biological daughter yes but she is still my daughter and I don’t have the same natural connection I have with the three of you with her. So yes I may spend a lot of time with her. I don’t want to lose that connection with her.” Dad tells them sadly.

                I hated that they all felt that I had been trying to take dad away from them. That hadn’t ever been my intention I just wanted to spend time with my dad. And it’s not like the three of them didn’t hog mom all the time. Every time I’d ask to help with dinner or something she’d always tell me that the twins or Aura were already helping her.