☆Chapter One: Ruff Yet Delicate☆

This chapter is NOT edited as of right now waiting on our editor to send it back but we wanted to give you the chapter. Please excuse the mistakes we are not perfect there for we make mistakes. But anyways here's chapter one. 

-C&A

Banner to the side made by Nanabanana110 thank you so much its awesome:)

(Semi-Edited)

  ☆Dulce☆  

   Biting my lip I look around pushing my sun-glasses off my face and into my hair. Blonde and golden brown hair cascade around my shoulder as I turned and looked at the three men that were escorting me. My father had planned all this making me go to this boarding school in hopes that it would straighten my sorry ass out. Looks like dad finally had enough of my shit.

              But it looks like I would have to make the most of this situation. Rolling my shoulder back I can't help the smile that slides onto my face. I smoothed out the wrinkles that are creased into my shirt and stood tall in my heels. My father's men followed me, the third in command walked by my side while the other flanked me.

          There were giggles and has from the girls that were outside. And I had to keep myself from laughing, these girls all probably hadn't seen a male wolf like them in a while, other than the principles and few that taught here and who knows how long. I had heard that there was a wing for the boys at this school. Though it was predominately a female school. I walked without looking at any of them heading up the stairs that would lead into my new home for this last year. The Academy was old from what I knew, pushing the thick wooden doors open I turned walking past a couple more girls that just stared.

           Sneaking out of here would be close to impossible, not only because it was entrusted with the care of a large amount of female wolfs, but because it was where most of the Alpha's that had daughters sent them. It was also isolated by at least a couple miles of wooded forest.

           Finding the principal's office I push the door open. And walk towards a women that was sitting at the front desk. She was older at least in her late thirties. She was typing on the computer her head turned up when she saw me. And I smiled looking down at her.

           "Can I help you with something sweetheart?" She asked her voice sounding like a southern bell. Placing an arm on the ledge, I try not to glare at her.

          "Dulce Lolita Van Basten, I'm here to see the Principles," I said not holding the bile out of my voice. I was not happy to be here not happy that I had to answer to someone else. But she didn't seem to take it too personally.

            "You can go right in they are expecting you," she said giving me a smile. I give her a short nod and turn towards my escorts. Luca is giving me a small smile, and I return it before I take a turn to the right and walk down the hall leading to their office.

        Taking a small breathe I place my hand on the door knob before I exhaled and turned the knob. My breath was driven from my lungs as I felt the presents in the room. It was like my father except even more. But there was something else that caught my attention.

          Cinnamon and the smell of pine, made my wolf go crazy she strained against me and looked around for the source of the scent. But I didn't want it to be either one of them this was the last thing that I needed right now. My bound yes I wanted one but then not so much. Compared to what I've heard they were strict as hell.

          "Ms. Van Basten," I looked up when I heard one of them talk. I hadn't noticed that I'd been looking down the whole time. Looking up I saw some of the sexist men I think I've ever seen. But my eyes were drawn to the one on the right. He was just looking at me and I knew that right then and there that he was mine.