Warm enough for you

A really short story thats filled with fluff. Its just Tamaki talking about Kyoya.

Kyoya is a man whose heart was stone. He was manipulative and cunning. A selfish bastard, some may say. Someone cold yet calm at all times. Someone who you would regularly call the "The Cool Type".

Why else would he be called "The Shadow King"?

But Tamaki, he knew all of that was a lie. To him, Kyoya was warm. Deep inside, Kyoya was beautiful and warm. He has a kind hearted soul that Kyoya hides because he thinks its a weakness. Its locked somewhere inside Kyoya, but it still is inside him.

And Tamaki is glad to know that side of him because he's seen it many times.

Most people have never seen the Vice-President smile or laugh. It was impossible, absurd or something rare. Something like Mori suddenly talking more than 3 lines a day because he was saying something poetic like what Tamaki do or Haruhi suddenly blushing or embarassed by the twin's antics.

So when everyone turned their heads and stop whatever they were doing because of the soft, quiet laugh accompanied with a pouting Tamaki was seen and heard.

To say that everyone's eyes didn't widen and their jaws didn't drop on the floor were to be an understatement.

Tamaki was standing and his cheeks were puffed like a little kid having their tantrums.

Tamaki smiles as the sight of it, grinning the whole day while Kyoya goes back to his abandoned work. Tamaki was so happy that even Haruhi's denial of being his daughter couldn't break his mood.

It was always like that and Tamaki was glad to be the reason for it.