I'd bury my love to give the world to you

Kyoya's POV

I sighed as I watched Tamaki hugged Haruhi while the others celebrate for the new couple. Hikaru on the other hand, is faking a smile. I know how much he loves Haruhi. But she's happy so that's what matters. Kaoru, I can tell is relieved but guilty. He loves Hikaru more than a brother. But he doesn't want to ruin the relationship they have. Besides, its fragile as it is.

Me? I'm just happy they finally got together. So why does it hurt so much? I love both of them too much. Thats probably it. Tamaki, being the attention seeker he is, actually does need it. He really deserves to be loved and happy. He looks out for others without him realizing it. Haruhi, she's a sweet girl. She deserves to have the best.

So why does it still hurt? I should be happy. Right?

I walked closer, feeling my heart shatter with every step I take. I feel myself shaking. Though I don't know why, I smiled as if nothing's wrong. My feelings doesn't matter. Tamaki has done so much for me. The least I can do is let him be happy.

I patted Tamaki's shoulder as he looked behind him to me. "Kyoya!" He yelled my name, I swear i'll never get tired of it.

"Congratulations Tamaki. Took you long enough to do it." I respond as I hear my voice crack a bit but tried to mainting it. Tamaki didn't noticed as he continue on.

"What really?! I thought I did it on the right time! Did I Haruhi?" He asked as he faced her with his sad puppy eyes. "Was I almost too late Haruhi?! Please don't tell me I almost lost you!"

Haruhi chuckled, raising her hand to her face as she assured the other. "Oh sempai, don't worry. I wasn't even thinking of being in love yet until now." Tamaki pounced on her, making Haruhi stumble a bit.

"Sempai stop!" Haruhi joked as she starts laughing while Tamaki hugs her. "God, go get a room you two!" I hear Hikaru yell as he frowns at the scene unfold. Haruhi raised a brow as she roll her eyes afterwards. I can tell Hikaru's feeling miserable already. I smile, knowing someone is going through what I am. Kaoru held him on his arm. He gave him a small smile, "It's okay Hikaru."

Though atleast he has someone. I already lost mine. Already lost the game before it started. I look away before I felt someone's gaze on me as I turned my head to see Hani-senpai and Mori-senpai looking at me with a sad smile. I chuckle and looked at the couple. Are these two really oblivious that even the other two know?

Well, no matter what. It was always Tamaki.

If Tamaki was happy, I need to be too. But...

Whatever makes Tamaki happy, is the opposite of what I feel. I shouldn't blame him though. It's my fault, I fell in love with him. He never asked anyone to love him and yet almost everyone is already on his feet.

Sometimes, I wish I never fell in love with him.

Never became friends with him.

Never met him.

But soon after. I'd regret it. I feel so selfish thinking of it. He'd done so much, he let me out of this cage I have to call a home, and all I want for him is to disappear.

And... I don't want memories of him with him to be gone. All I ever wanted was to be with him anyway. But I also want him to be happy. I'm happy that he's happy but not for the relationship. So, being his bestfriend is the only thing I could do right now. Just bottle up everything. Every feeling. Because...

I'd bury my love to give the world to you Tamaki.