Intro

Reminder: If you have read the story description, you know a little of the story. So this is a continuation of it. Enjoy reading!

★*★*★*★

Harry had finished his fifth year in Hogwarts. He had some shocking discoveries in his first, second, third years. But, there's nothing really shocking in fourth year. In first year, he had received a letter from the Gringotts bank. A letter saying he was not a Potter but a Black-Snape. He wrote back to Gringotts saying he will talk to them after fifth year. After that, he gave it to the owl. Then, he visited Draco Malfoy and apologized for turning down his friendship and asked if they can still be friends and Draco accepted and wished him goodnight and went back to his common room. Harry then left to after wishing Draco goodnight.

Second year, was he learned to speak parseltongue. When he went back to Hogwarts, he researched about Parseltongue, Parselmouths, Parselmagic and types of snakes ( poisonous, magical, non-poisonous and others), then he found something interesting in the restricted area of the library when it was night. He found something about the Chambers of Secrets. He learned that only who speaks the ancient language of snakes can only open the chamber or a descendant of him. Meaning, he can open the chamber and if possible, he can be a descendant of Salazar Slytherin. So, until a night in Moaning Myrtle's death place, the bathroom in the 2nd floor ( Thank you bookfangirlmaryjane). He tried looking for the chamber there. And, voila! He found it. Just in time too, he was about to get caught by Filch and his cat, so he entered the chamber and stayed to explore. He found a diary. He spoke in Parseltongue and see if anyone or anything would answer. And suprisingly, there was something in the chamber. A large serpent called a 'Basilisk' was living down the school. He talked to it and named it Serimina. After the long talk in Parseltongue. He said his farewell to Serimina and head back to his lion's den. And after that day, he would often visit his serpent and feed her.

Third year, he found out about his godfather, who was under a compulsion, mind-altering and other charms casted by his Headmaster. After, discovering this, they went to Gringotts to remove the compulsion and other charms. Then, after that, he and his godfather, Sirius Black, had spent a lot of time catching up and Sirius told him about his parents, the real one. After that, Sirius Black went back to 12 Grimauld's Place and put wards round it. He was reunited with his lover, Remus Lupin. They went to Malfoy Manor and talked with the others.

Fourth year, Nothing exciting. Just a banned tournament was unbanned and Dumbledore allowing students enter a obviously dangerous tournament! Really?! Even the effing Minister allows it!!! All of the light are screw-ups.

Fifth year, was Ron starting to drift away and hang out with other Gryffindors except him, Hermione (his younger 'sister'), his older twin brothers, and Neville. Harry started to see that Dumbledore and his loyal flaming chickens are lying to him. He didn't want to believe it, but seeing how Ron talk to Dumbledore so much and Ron ignoring him. That was all just proof.

So, his summer begans when he's finally 16!!! After that he's going to Gringotts for a talk and other stuff.

★*★*★*★*★

Note: James is alive, so is Lily, but Lily and James are only friends. James and Lucius are lovers. Lucius married Narcissa because he was forced as well as Narcissa was. Regulus Black is the younger brother of Sirius Black and lover and mate of Rabastan Lestrange. Narcissa Black-Greyback is the sister of Bellatrix Black-Snape and lover and mate of Fenrir Greyback. Lily and Rodulphus are lovers, who are both vampires.

That's all!!! So none of you will get confused. Ain't revealing Bella and Sev. Maybe in Chapter 1 or 2. So wait until my next publishment.

Edited: I checked with Google and Moaning Myrtle's bathroom was in fact located at the 2nd floor.