Chapter Twenty-One: Chunnin Exams Part One

Comenzar desde el principio

"SON OF A-KAMI! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT NOW?!"

"You're team lost."

"Heh. Like hell they did. Any evidence?"

"She was caught five times."

"Sensei! I didn't! I swear! I even know the answers to the test!" I hung my head low and crossed my arms again.

I could feel my team being scared. I kneed Ibiki in the stomach. "Don't listen to him. He's just playin' with ya. And you..."

"THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

"I know that my tram can pass this test without cheating...so be a good boy, and shut your f**king mouth up....continue your exams. Don't worry about him."

"Heh. How can you be so sure?"

"You mother f**king forced Kotetsu to fail me, because I'm a Genin. Remember? In the Jounin Exams? I I know they can do this, because I am their sensei. And I made them study all night for this crap. Don't push my buttons Ibiki Morino."

"Fine. Time's Up! Pencils and pens down!"

"Now. For the final question. If you don't want to answer, then stand up and say your number. You and your team may go out."

"Let me warn you all. This question depends on you all being Chunin. If you choose to stay, you have to answer correctly."

"Answer incorrectly, and you'll not only become a Genin again.......but you will never take the Chunin Exams again. You'll be stuck as a Genin for your entire life!" I can hear gasps from all the Genin. "Choose now. Stay or Leave? Your decision."

A few Genin raised their hands. We listed their names and they exited the room with their teams. I looked at the other few Genin.

There are 80 Genins in total. So 29 teams are still here. "For the remaining Genin. I repeat. If you can take on the question...but answer incorrectly...you will be a Geenin for the rest of your life."

I saw Naruto and Lukario raise their hands. I heard Ibiki chuckle and I only snorted. He looked at me confused.

Then both of their hands slammed on the table. Both of them looked at me with determination in their eyes. "I won't back give up and I won't back down. I'll become stronger to protect my loved ones and this village, even if I become a Genin my whole life..."

"I don't care if I become a Genin my entire life! I won't back down and I never go back on my word..."

"Because that's/my ninja way!" Both of them said with grins on their faces.

I smiled at them. So did Ibiki. "Alright then. You.......PASS!"

"And in three...two...one...aaaand-"

"WHAT?!"

"Congratulations. You all pass the fist part of the Exams."

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! How did we pass?! And where's the tenth question?!"

I massaged my temples. I'm already frustrated. Kami. Did these children not know that the choose to stay or leave, is also a question?! "Hahahaha! What now Kazumi? Doesn't these Genin remind you of someone in the Jounin Exams?"

"All of them remind me! They are too oblivious! The choose to stay or leave is also a question! You answered to stay, then there's you- you know what? Never mind. Ibiki! You take care of this!"

"Tch. She's right though. You are to chosen to stay or leave. The other Genin that left, are automatically disqualified. As for the remaining, pass. Care to explain what the test is about....Kazumi?"

"Yuki. Care to explain what the purpose of the test is? I'm still frustrated at these Genin."

"Okay sensei. This Exam is to test on how well you gather information. Or Intel. Sensei said that you shouldn't get caught. But actually wants you to cheat. If you are caught cheating, then you're not fit on being a ninja. Gathering Intel is one of the most important things us ninjas do. Isn't that right...sensei?"

"Precisely. You Genins make me want to slap you from the obliviousness. Jeez. I know what you're thinking. 'Then what's the purpose of the last nine questions?' The answer is, since the test is too hard for a normal Genin to answer, you are forced to cheat. Sheila?"

"As you can see, there are two Chunins in this room that knows all the answers, since all of the questions are all Chunin or Jounin type. Sensei."

"Good. Now-" I stepped back because of Anko's entrance.

I was right!

I groaned in annoyance. "Alright you maggots! My name is Anko Mitarashi! I am your proctor for the second part of the Chunin Exams!"

"You're early..."

"Again."

"Seventy-nine....Eighty?! You let eighty Genins pass?! You're growing soft Ibiki."

"Never. Maybe there are more determined Genins. Not in our time."

"Ha! If the second exam is done, half of this team will fail!"

"Still crazy."

"Tell me about it. Alright then team. Second Exams start tomorrow. Go to Training Ground 44. Be there 10 o'clock sharp."

"Yes!"