Chapter 9

*Boom*

I turned around to see carter lying on the ground.

I didn't know what to do at first. He had 1 bullet in his side one in his leg and one in his arm. I ran over and grabbed him as I was putting him in the back seat I had CJ get in the drivers seat. I was in the back with carter grabbing and ripping clothe. I was shocked my main man is probably dead. I kept grabbing his arm checking his pulse.

We speed up and make it to the hospital.

Carter's point of view•

I woke up in a hospital bed with gauze pads on my leg and arm. I saw I had a bad skid mark from a bullet on the side of my stomach.

I looked over and saw My baby girl. She looked as if she hasn't slept for days I tapped her and her eyes lit up.

"BABY YOUR AWAKE.!!" She scream cried.

I grabbed her pulled her into a hug and rested her head on my chest.

"I've missed you doll.😘" I said softly into her ear.

"Babe I've missed you to you scared me have to death. I thought you were dead" she said as tears filled her eyes. She but her lip trying to hold back that sad emotion. Finally she broke down and busted out into tears, that's when I gripped her tighter.

Suddenly she stopped and said she had some important news.

"What the news babe?"

"I'm pregnant..."

--------//---------//---------//---

A cliffhanger.😱 is it Carter's baby?

When did she get pregnant?

How long has she been pregnant?

✌️comment what you think✌️

Vote on my story👌👍😘😘😘