Chapter one

I've been working on this book for awhile. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Chapter one:

Lying down on the kitchen floor in so much pain, my mom kicking and punching me till I puke. Finally I gave out , this meant worse beating. I suddenly threw up all over my mother. How worse could it possibly get. She started throwing more punches and kicks.

Finally she stopped and told me to get cleaned up. Then she grabbed a beer and went back to the living room and soon after she feel asleep. Mean while I was brushing my wet, damp hair. You could see the scars and bruises on my face.

I was lying on my bed thinking to myself "how could things get any worse." My mothers beatings have gotten worse ever since my dad divorced my mom. Her drinking has gotten even more worse ever since then too.

Eventually I drifted into a deep, relaxing sleep. I was relieved from the pain until morning came around the corner. I arose from my sleep in deep pain. I could feel the pain rushing through my body.

I faced the horrific pain and finally was able to get up. I ran a hot bubble bath and sank my thoughts and soul in it as I softly got down Into the tub. After I got out I realized it was 7:15. "AH MAN!" ,I shouted, but not to loud to wake my mother.

I hurried up scrambling through my clothes. I found a pair of dark blue skinny jeans slid them on and a tank-top. I slid on my converses. Then I ran and scurried out the door grabbing my book bag.

I reached school finally on time. Surprisingly before the first bell. Before I could get to my first period class, a group of girls came up to me running their mouths, saying:

" hey slut. Hop you die"

"Look at the mental retard" said the brown headed.

Then they started hitting me and pushing me around. I tried hitting back but I was to weak. I still threw some punches. I was hitting back finally I hit the other girl in the nose, giving her a bloody nose, they all went at me. Suddenly we all ended up in the principle's office.