one 'not-so-simple' day (part 2)

I slowly opened my eyes,my head hurt like hell,i felt as if like i fell from a 20 storey building headfirst,however i managed to open my eyes,and the bright light hit me,it was kinda blurry,it was round...looked like a neon light,i rubbed my eyes then i saw it ,it was indeed a big round neon light just above me,quite like those lights in emergency rooms in hospitals,i saw around me,it was a very small room,it was grey in colour,there was just this cot i was lying on and there was this machine near me,it looked like an old radio with tubes from all sides,and then i noticed this one small tube bound to my arm,i pulled it off me,there was a door at the end of the room,i tried to get up but i couldnt,i managed to pull myself halfway up when there was a swishing sound and the door at the end of the room slid open,there stood a being not less than 6 feel tall,it was greenish in complexion,and i could tell that it wasnt human,it had a pair of elf like ears,pointy at the ends,sort of like those vulcans from star trek,it also had small slits a little below its forehead, which were eyes i suppose,it was wearing a grey robe like uniform, 'what is this now??!!' ,i didnt expect to see such a being,am i dreaming? no,its not a dream,it walked slowly towards me and it was carrying a tray full of small bottles and small tools,was it gona operate on me??!! 'Human,whats your name? why did you come to our planet?', what??! i laughed a little first,is it some kind of a joke?,i asked him 'sir,i dont understand whats happening ok,where am i? and who are you? and why am i lying on this bed? and what do you mean that im on some other planet? this is earth right?', he was staring at me without any sort of expression at all,he said ' Human,this is not earth,you are currently on planet devalor prime of devVsystem,far beyond the outer spiral rim', i dont kno what happened to me then,i just got up from the bed and confronted him,what the hell happened? did that cube had something to do with all this?? 'what do u mean this is not earth? if its not earth then how am i able to breathe? i havent heard of aliens breathing oxygen,huh', then that being got curious, he said 'what is this word alien? we dont know this word,if you mean residents of other planets ,we dont call them aliens ,we call them ARNANs or visitors and for your kind information human,earth is not the only planet where the residents breathe oxygen', i didnt know what to say,i had so many questions,i managed to ask him the first thing that came to my mind 'how did i get here?' ,he looked straight at me and said 'you were brought here by a transcube,it pulled you through a wormhole into our system,you landed straight in our teleport facility', ,i was just so confused that time,i didnt kno what to say,it all felt so unreal to me,how is this even possible? i asked him 'what is a transcube?' he said 'its a transportation device which helps us reach to our nearest rendesvous point or our base during time of emergency,its mostly used for retreat or sudden offence during war times,the one which brought you here may have been lost and crashed on your planet due to unknown reasons',i looked at that being and said,'is there a war goin on here?look man ,i dont wana be a part of this,please send me back to earth ok and what are you even called? what are you?, he again answered coldly 'i am  a devalorian and im called m'anzleen,my son f'unzan found you lying unconscious in the teleport facility's transporter capsule', i felt a little dizzy and i was pointing my finger at that creature,he again spoke 'it seems you havent got over the side effects of wormhole travelling,i have got to give you this sedative human', i was about to object ,he was about to take the small drill like device from the tray when there was a sudden and huge explosion somewhere,it shook the entire fundation of the building where i was, 'whaatt the hell !!!! ' i shouted, m'anzleen pulled me by hand and asked me to come with him ,he said 'human you must come with me if you want to be alive,this building was just attacked by the shu'gaan army,its not safe here,we must get out or we will die', i let go off him and ran outside the door and i came upon a balcony sort of place,and i was shocked at what i saw, there were huge buildings burning and falling down,fighter jet like spaceships shooting blinding pulses of blue light at one another,the whole sky had become grey because of the smoke ,there were people running everywhere on the ground below,huge tank like vehicles blasting everything in their path, i whispered  'how am i gonna get out of here??....why do i have to be here?' i turned behind and looked up at the old creature,i said 'you have got to help me get out of here,i have no business here with all your wars and stuff' , this time i think i saw a hint of emotion in the old creature's voice, 'allright arnan i would help you,there is a transport facility on the nearby hills of trignoon,come with me' he walked ahead,and i followed,he looked at me and said 'so you see arnan,our planet is slowly getting destroyed like yours,theres no hope left, we are so similar arent we? ' ,i kept quiet because i had no answer,he was right...

meanwhile in the shu'gaan army headquarters :

'sir, we are getting reports that the rebel devalorians are evaquating this planet using the transport facilities', the shu'gaan officer informed to his commander PHIZ'DEEL, he was sitting on his command chair with ease ,he said 'tomorrow we will destroy all the transport facilities along the fulushkaan strait,starting from the one on the trignoon hills' ,he smiled unnoticiably,he hated the rebels and he wouldnt stop unless he destroys the rebellion...

TO BE CONTINUED-------