one 'not-so-simple' day (part 1)

Sundays are most boring,well not for most people but i think sundays are a real pain in the neck,and i hardly have any friends in the neighbourhood,im just wasting my time here sitting on this silly chair in this silly garden,the weather sucks too,blue sky irritates me sometimes,i wish there were clouds instead,like the-end-of-the-world-type-weather you kno,like in the LOST series,awesome,i was just staring at the sky,didnt have any idea what i was staring at,but then something just begun to shine in the sky,'hey whats that?!', i closed my eyes because the sudden light from that hurt my eyes,then within a few seconds,something shot right past me,it probably was a small meteor i guess,looked like one when it whooshed past me,it hit the see-saw behind me in such a force that it made a dent in the tough steel beams of the see-saw and made a loud clang sort of a noise,it  probably richocheted from there and crashed into the ground,i saw the hole created by it,i went close to it,smoke was coming out from the hole,when i looked a bit closer i could see a square cubical sort of a thing in the hole,i reached out for it slowly as i was afraid it may be hot ,but when i touched it,it felt cold instead,i pulled it out and began to examine it. I saw a small red button within the center of one of the square surfaces,it kinda intrigued me,i touched it and the cube vibrated for a second,i dropped it from my hand because i got startled,what is this thing? why did it vibrate suddenly? i picked up the object and looked at the red button,without thinking twice,i pressed it,hmm,nothing happened,then suddenly after 2 seconds,'whhhhhhaatt?!!! ', the cube began to vibrate violently,and then suddenly i felt i was floating,everything blurred around me,i saw starfields and darkness surrounding me, and suddenly i felt like i was catapulted forward with great speed,i was getting pulled forward with great speed,light passing by with great speed,all i saw were flashes of light ,i went unconscious. 

         'hello? helloo??!!, i guess it would take time for this human to come to his senses,we should  give him sometime,how did he end up here,how did the transcube end up on earth,father?, the old devalorian paused for a while and said 'maybe,this is his destiny,maybe theres a reason he is here'

 to be continued ----