♥Y/N Spills All~! {14}♥

Start from the beginning

"Y/N L/N LIKES IZUKU MIDOR--" I slapped a hand over her mouth, shushing her as quick as I could.

"MINA! GIRL CODE!" I screamed, my face practically on fire as I heard silence from the guys' end. We could usually hear them talking a little, but now I couldn't at all.

Jirou even stopped her music so we could listen if they heard.

I whisper-screamed to Mina, "GREAT! He probably heard that, and now it's gonna be all awkward, and--"

I didn't really even realize the girls chattering about my newly revealed crush until I stopped my furious rant at Mina.

"Midoriya? I honestly expected Bakugo."

"Whaat? No way, Bakugo was a dick to her in the festival, remember?!"

"Well, he wasn't a DICK persay, he just beat her up real bad. But still, her spunk matches his."

"Maybe she's into softies? Maybe she's a dom?"

"GIRLS!" I cried out, waving my hands. "Listen, the guys are silent! I bet they heard!" I wailed, slapping my hands on my cheeks. Ochako came over and rubbed my back.

"Hey, it's okay Y/N! I'm sure they didn't hear."

"Actually, we heard all of your fucking rant!" we heard Bakugo's muffled voice from the other side, and I froze up.

Oh. God. No.

I grabbed a towel, wrapping it around myself. "I-I'm going to go inside, and think.." I muttered, rushing off. I heard my friends tell me to wait, but I couldn't help but head to my room, hiding my face in shame. I couldn't believe it! 

Izuku had heard that all, and now I'd lose my best friend, and.. UGH! Why is everything so complicated with love?!

I sighed heavily, grabbing some clothes and tossing them on. I was in the middle of braiding my hair (just tussling your hair if you have short hair) when I heard a knock that interrupted my thoughts and actions.

"Hey, L/N. You decent?" I heard a gruff voice, instantly recognizing it as Bakugo's. I nodded, but then realized he couldn't see my nod.

"Hello?!" I heard the voice again, and this time I called back.

"Y-Yeah, I'm good." I said. "Come in."

Bakugo entered, closing the door softly (surprisingly) and he motioned towards my bed as if asking permission to sit next to me. I was shocked. Bakugo was being polite? To me? I'm one of his rivals!

"Listen." he said forcefully, though with a bit of softness behind it. "Before you get all fucking freaked and go into an emotional breakdown, shithead Deku was inside while Mina revealed your dumb crush. So he didn't hear a fuckin' thing."

My eyes became saucers, and I gasped. "W-Wait, really?!"

"Yeah, really. So don't worry so much about the fucking incident, 'kay?" he spoke, looking me in the eyes. I wiped my eyes slightly, and nodded. 

"T-Thanks for letting me know.. phew. That saves me a lot of grief."

"Also, that dumbass probably likes you back anyways. You shouldn't be fucking worrying. Stop being stupid and open your eyes."

I looked at him, extremely bewildered. "W-Wait, what?!"

"He never stops ranting about you, the shitty bastard. He's always saying shit like 'Y/N's so fuckin' amazing, Y/N's so fuckin' talented' so chances are the bitch likes you back. So don't be braindead and ask him out." 

With that, Katsuki stood up, heading to the door again.

"B-Bakugo, wait!" I said, seeing him open the door. He turned around and grunted questioningly.

"T-Thanks again. You're.. You.. Sorry for calling you hedgehog a lot." I laughed sheepishly, and gave him a small smile.

I didn't even notice his pale cheeks turn pink for a split second, before he turned again. "Whatever." is all he said before exiting. I smiled at the doorway, flopping back on my bed.

"Maybe Bakugo and I could go from rivals to friends--" I stopped myself, a pang of guilt hitting me as I remembered my purpose.

"Scratch that thought.. and scratch asking Izuku out like Bakugo said.." I said to myself, burying my face into my pillow.

For once in my life, I actually wished I could be a normal girl who grew up idolizing heroes like everyone else.. A normal girl who came to U.A., not to spy for villains but to stop villains.

Maybe then I'd be able to have real friends.. Maybe even a relationship.

It's no use thinking about that now though. My mission still isn't over, and once it is, once I gather enough intel, I'll be back to just Lady Toxic. Not Y/N. Not L/N. Not N/N.

Just Lady Toxic.

{1286 words}

{I feel like I keep ending these chapters all angsty lmao, but anyways.. Hope you guys are enjoying the story! I'm gonna bring it back onto the track of the original BNHA storyline after this chapter, since I've been straying from that. Thank you all for your continued support!}

-Luna