Chapter 1

Huey lay on his chest on top of his bed. His legs were swinging back and forth in the air as he skimmed the first few pages of Junior Woodchuck Guidebook once again.

"So that's why that didn't work." He whispered to himself. He turned the page and began reading about how ants work their colonies.

"Ants are found throughout the world. They are very social insects and live in colonies consisting of a queen, female workers, and males. The spe-"

"Huey!" The brother sighed and continued reading.

"The species-"

"HUEY!" He was interuppted once more. Dewey and Louie walked into the room not too long after. Huey closed the book and set it aside.

"What is it guys?" He asked exasperated.

"Dewey took my phone and threw it in the fountain!" Louie explained.

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!" Dewey and Louie glared and growled at each other.

"Okay, calm down." Huey stood in between his brothers and made sure that they didn't fight.

"He owes me a new phone!" Louie yelled.

"Oh yeah!?" Dewey yelled back.

"Yeah!"

"Stop yelling at each other!" Huey interuppted. Louie and Dewey looked at him in shock. "You two have been fighting and fighting and fighting for weeks! It's getting on my last, nerve!"

"Huey we-" Dewey began.

"Just get out of my room." He commanded.

"Uh, this is our room too." Louie said.

"Then just leave me alone." Huey went to his corner of the room and sat on the floor with his back against his bed and facing the wall. His knees were pulled up against his chest.

"Huey?" Louie and Dewey asked in unison.

"I told you to leave me alone! If you're just going to yell at each other then leave!" Huey screamed at them. Louie looked at where his brother sat and then looked at Dewey before walking out of the room. The blue wearing triplet followed behind his brother and closed the door.

"This is all your fault Llewellyn!" Dewey stated.

"My fault!? You were the one that lied Dewford!" Louie claimed.

"No I didn't! You threw your own phone into the fountain!"

"You said I wouldn't! You dared me!"

"You dared your self!"

"SHUT UP!!!" Huey's voice rang through the hall. "JUST SHUT UP!!" he sobbed. Huey stood up from the corner he was in and ran out of the room and past his brothers in the hallway.

"Huey!" They yelled in concern.

"Leave me alone!" Huey ran off and into a small closet in the hall not too far from the room that he once shared with his brothers.