.:: two ::.

I felt like shit.  

Now, let me elaborate on that; When I say I feel like shit, I don't mean I felt like I was alone on a Saturday night, binge-watching television advertisements, whilst crying into a bucket of ice-cream as a recent ex was out and hanging out with other people, no. It was that, times a million, except it was physical pain. Suspiciously specific? Shut up.

I felt as if my lungs were begging to pull itself inside out, just to release the water inside it, and grasp the slightest bit of air that they could take in. There was an ocean of water in each lung, and felt as piranhas were slowly nibbling from the inside. And that was just the pain from my lungs. My throat on the other hand, was the opposite of my lungs, there was a huge lack of water, as if there was a desert. I felt the need to cough up sand, until I puked enough of a sand-castle fit enough for a king. Which is what I did. My body was weak, but somehow, I was on land, and I barely pulled myself up and vomited up sand mixed with water, and god knows what else. I barely had the energy to breathe, nonetheless anything else that was fit to get me off this sandy shore I must be on. At some point, I must have gathered enough energy to pick myself up and examine my surroundings. That only lasted a second or two, before I collapsed to my knees near a bush to vomit my insides out, practically. By that point, I noticed my stomach was empty, I would need to find something to eat soon, before it became unbearable.

After my throat couldn't take anymore, I sucked in my gut, and stood again, this time, actually taking the time to look around myself.

I, of course, was on the shore of a beach. The water looked as it stretched out to the ends of the earth. Splashing the shore harshly from time to time, but the further out, it was calm. Aside from me was the sandy floor, scattered with rocks and shells now and there. If it wasn't me plane-wreaked here, and in the point of view of literally anybody else, It could actually be quite lovely.

Anybody else

Was there anyone else with him? Did anyone else survive?

"Help!"

Dan gathered as much air as he could to yell out that plea to the sand beyond him. Perhaps if there was someone else there with him, he could have a chance to survive. Survive. He couldn't believe this was happening, not to him. But of course his luck decided to bite him in the ass from time to time, but wasn't it a bit much at this point? He knew dirt shit about surviving the modern world, let alone the wilderness, by himself. He had to find someone else. He had to find a way off this god damn island. 

"Please! Is anybody out there?!"

His voice was raspy. His lungs were still in pain from just previously being filled with water, but he was desperate to see another living being. He didn't want to go searching in the woods. He didn't want to get lost, especially in woods. He could get a better view from the beach anyway, right? He tried to recover any knowledge of survival games and shows he knew thinking anything can be useful to him at this moment. Stranded Deep, Subnautica, The Forest, Cast-Away, Gilligan's island, for Gods sake... He could do this.. He could try. This couldn't be too hard.. Right..? 

He should really stop trying to convince himself of the impossible.

Food. He had to find food. And water. Those were priorities in this situation, they had to be. He walked along the shore, finally his body giving him mercy, and wasn't painful in every way. He picked up a sturdy stick to help himself along the sand, searching for something he could at least guess was edible. It was no shorter than a half an hour that he concluded that he walked full circle, and there were no others stranded on the shore, at least. On the plus side, he did find a couple suitcases from the crash, mostly filled with clothes, every electric devise was destroyed, and everything else was no need for him at that very moment. He'll go back to those when the time seemed necessary. Another plus side, was that he did manage to find four airplane peanut bags on the shore. He obviously couldn't survive on that, so his search for food was not over. And he desperately did not want to go into the woods to look for wild animals. Not only did he know he would fail at actually finding anything to catch it, but he wouldn't even have the heart to kill a helpless animal. 

He peered into the creases beyond the woodsy island, seeing if any of the trees bared fruits of any kind, if he was lucky of course. 

And alas, just like your stereotypical stranded movie, there were coconut trees, baring coconuts, high in the branches. They were branches right? Big leaves? No, he'll go with branches. How could you blame him, he's never seen a coconut tree in his life, and now he has to climb one, just so he can survive. He was so thirsty, and begging to get the stench of vomit out of his mouth. The salt water stained his throat, just only if he could get the contained fruit. 

He began to climb. Not desperately at first, but the best he could without any branches. The fact that the easiest food to get on a stranded island was a fruit on the highest tree without branches, was the biggest 'fuck you' to all of humanity. At least his shoes survived the crash. It wasn't helping the climb, but it gave his feet more ease. The rough bark against his hands were the problem. He already was weak as it is, but his hands kept going, as much as it hurt. He was barley half way there when a sharp leaf? Branch scratched him, and he fell right back on the ground where he started. He screeched in surprise during the scratch, but he didn't even have time to scream the second the back of his head hit a rock at the bottom of the fall.