intermediate chapters part 1 (Niall)

●●● warning! Talks of suicide, bullying and there is cutting, so trigger warnings!!●●●

Niall's life has never been very exciting before zayn came into their life, get up, go to school, get bullied, go home, do homework and go to bed..

He felt very depressed but never let anyone figure it out.. kept it bottled up inside..

It kinda got easier for him to hide it since his parents had their full attention on Zayn but he still struggled every day with the feeling  of killing himself..

The only thing that keeps him is Zayn became he made him believe in himself and kept his mind off of it by getting him to play football or draw..

But it started about as a normal day.. he was finishing school.. he was at his breaking point now.. the bully parker did something that will tramitize him forever.. leak a photo that parker set up....

He got into the house soaking wet due to the fact that the boys wet his clothes..

He walked from home because neither one of his parents came to pick him up which was weird and made it ten times worst.. because it was raining..

He ran upstairs and got into the bathroom and took off his clothes and got into the hot shower and started to sob...

He didn't  understand what ge did to deserve  it but he did.. he was never good enough.. he will never be good enough for anyone.

He sat in the bottom  of the shower and let the water enwrap him. He had  his mind racing and then he looked at the counter and saw his dad's shaver..

He got out and grabbed it, took a rasor of it and sat back down in the shower.

He played with in in his fingers for a bit.. was he really going to do this.

He deserved it.. he is a good for nothing guy..

He took the blade and slowly run it against the innerside of his wrist and holds his breath as the bit of pain came from it.. he let out his breath.. the blood runs down his arm and into the water that was at the bottom of the shower, turning it clear to red...

It felt good to him.. the rush of adrenaline is amazing to him.. he did three more cuts on each side before getting  interrupted by banging on the door.

"Ni you in there?"  Harry yells from the other side.

Niall gets up and out of the shower," yeah just getting out of the shower, be there in a sec."

He puts on boxers, sweatpants and long sleeve he grabbed when he arrived  home. Niall easily slipped the blade into the pocket of his sweatpants and opened the door to see Harry.

"What's  up?"

"We need to get ready, dad is coming to get us, Zayn is in the hospital, it's  really bad." Harry says with a worried face.

"Oh my god..." niall says while walking to the door with Harry," i hope it would be ok."

Good timing for Niall.. they will never notice the cuts, they would  be to busy with Zayn.

As long as no one knew Niall's secret.. it will be fine..