*1*

It was a normal day in the Payne household, Louis was making his son's harry and Niall's lunches as they were eating breakfast or in Niall's case doing homework last minute just before the class started in the morning.

Louis doesn't understand that boy at times. Harry looks up at Louis," daddy when is papa going to come home?"

" he should be home any minute, now go get your coats on we need to leave in 5." Louis says stuffing their lunch bags in the backpack.

You see Liam is a doctor, a surgeon, a good one at that, he works crazy shifts at times and is hardly home because of it.

Harry nods and goes to the closet to grab his coat, Niall followed behind looking down at his phone as he walked. Louis swears one day he will walk straight into a wall.

They were about to walk out the door when it opened to reveal a very tired looking Liam.

"Papa!" The two boys say smiling.

" hi boys." Liam says taking off his boots.

" we gotta go, i should be back later this afternoon after my appointment." Louis says smiling kissed Liam," go to sleep baby, you need it."

Liam nods," don't worry i will."

Niall and Harry kissed their papa's check before pushing past to beat each other to ride shotgun.

Louis got in the car and drove to the high school and dropped Niall off before dropping Harry off at middle school.

Then Louis got some coffee and went to work. Louis knew he had a long day in front of him.. he wasn't excited.

Louis parked his car before jumping out and grabbed his bag and then HE headed in and saw everyone was looking at him.. what was going on?

Louis just shook it off and walked into his office.

He opened the door and was shocked to see what was sitting in one of his chairs a little boy.

Louis was confused and went around and stood in front of the boy maybe age 7 or 8 ," umm. Hi."

" bonjour." The little boy says looking up.

" bonjour, quoi tu fais ici?" Louis says sitting on the edge of his desk. You see Louis learned different languages over the years being a social worker, so he is able to speak french

" Je suis ici pour voir mon oncle louis." The boys says with a shrug

" excusez-moi?" Louis says shocked.

" i said i am here to see my uncle louis." The boy says a little louder, Louis now knows he can speak English

" i am Louis and i know your not my nephew." Louis says crossing his arms.

" je suis! Maman et papa a dir moi oui avant.." The boys says looking down," avant ce mort."

" ton nom?"

" Zayn Javadd Malik, mon mama nom c'est Charlotte et mon papa Yaser."

Charlotte.. Yaser.. Louis hadn't seen them in years! They went to live in Paris.. omg! They had a child and never said Anything! Why?? What is going on??

Zayn says getting up," Maintenant pouvez-vous me dire ce que la famille d'accueil, je peux aller?"

" quoi?"

"Quelle famille vais-je suivre?"

" foster care? How many have you been in?"

" cinq."

" combien de mois?"

" six mois."

Louis was shocked poor little boy. No way he is going anywhere.

" Restez ici, je besoin de fais quelques choses." Louis left the room.

He was going to see if there was a way that Zayn can not go another other family.. HE sees if he can go home with him

___________

Hey guys!!

This is a new story!!

I am so excited to start this!!

If you don't understand French or want to know feel free to ask in any comments though the book, i will answer you :)

I live in Quebec, Canada where french is basically mandatory to live lol, i thought to include some of my culture to you guys!!

Thanks again zolozen for letting me do this !!

I love you guys!! ❤️❤️❤️

~Ray