"It's a treat from Bambam to cheer you girls" Jinyoung said.

"Thank you very much" we said.

"Ah it's nothing! Do well, we will be cheering for you" Bambam turned to me "Enjoy the lunch later, Mina."

"Yes, thank you Bambam" I replied with a smile. Then they wished us luck and left the room.

"Aren't they you're classmates? So sweet" Sana unnie asked and I nodded.

Some of Momo unnie's classmates also came and wished us luck. Jihyo also came with a bouquet.

Then the Triplet came excitedly cheering for us. Chaeyoung had her camera hung around her neck. She snapped several shots of our team. She even took my individual shot. She patted on my shoulder, it was more like a rub. "I know you can do well. Break a leg, unnie" she said. After that they left to be seated in the audience.

Our turn was early in the lineup so we finished our performance soon. "Good job girls" Seulgi unnie patted our backs. Momo unnie did the same and Sana unnie hugged me.

We ate the packed lunch Bambam left us. After that I left the unnies backstage and joined Jihyo in the audience. She had saved me a seat.

"Well done, Mina" she said as soon as I sat down.

"Thank you. Did you see anyone suspicious who might be S.A.?"

"My best guess is that S.A. could be someone from your team because we are only sure about their presence here on the day your photo was taken. Anyone suspicious?" She spoke almost in a whisper.

"They're all very good to me because I'm the maknae. Sana unnie is a little clingy but I don't know Jihyo. Do we have any other options?"

"If S.A. is really present here then it is someone from our school. Look there, some seniors came to watch the competition" I looked at the direction she pointed and recognised them to be the ones that came to wish us earlier.

"See there. Bambam and friends" she added.

"They treated us lunch"

"Ohh they're strong candidates for S.A. then. I'm sure Bambam likes you."

"Hmm... who else?"

"If you're still interested, Changsub and his gang of clowns are also here" she pointed at them.

I flinched upon hearing that, "oh my god no!" Jihyo chuckled.

"Last but not the least, let's not forget the Triplet are here too" she pointed at them. They were sitting 3 rows ahead of us.

"The Triplet? But they're so innocent and cute! I mean the S.A. thing is kind of shady since he is hiding. How can it be one of the Triplet?" I glanced at them. Their eyes were glued on the stage. Chaeyoung's glasses were on the tip of her nose.

"I'm just saying. It could be anyone."

I looked around these people that Jihyo listed one by one. I caught Bambam was looking at my way. He smiled and looked away when my eyes met his. Could it be possible it's him?

My mind could not focus on the performances of the other participants. My mind was full of S.A. and I kept looking around. I saw Chaeyoung and Tzuyu get up and walk out while Dahyun looked after their seat. Chaeyoung caught me looking at them and she smiled and waved at me. I responded with the same gesture. She lifted up her backpack and showed me the keychain hung on it. My gift. It made me happy.

Jihyo's phone rang after a few minutes. She showed it to me. It was my mother so I accepted the call and answered.

"Why aren't you answering my calls?" she asked.

"Sorry mom I left the phone in my bag in the waiting room but I'm watching the performances with Jihyo."

"Anyways, I just wanted an update on the competition. How's it going?"

"We have finished our performance but there are more to go so we are still waiting on results. I will call you after they announce result."

"Alright, good luck" with that she cut the call and I handed back the phone to Jihyo.

"I better get my phone from the waiting room, Jihyo. I'll be right back. Look after my seat." I walked away and towards the waiting room. On the way I bumped into Sana unnie.

"Where are you headed to?" She asked.

"To the waiting room. To get my phone."

"Okay don't disappear we will gather in the waiting room after everything is over. OK?" I nodded.

I resumed my walk towards our waiting room. As I reached the corridor of our waiting room and turned towards it, I thought I saw a figure who was not my teammate enter our room. So I quickened my pace to see what's going on.

I turned the knob of the opened and opened it. Yes, there was someone inside who was not my teammate and that someone was holding S.A.'s signature newspaper bag with a rose sticking out of it, and trying to put in a note inside the bag and gulping upon seeing me.

"Mina..."