Tsukishima x Reader

I opened the door to my favorite book store and stepped in. The smell of books and coffee was comforting to me.

I was on a mission to find the newest book that my favorite author released.

I excitedly strolled through the shelves trying to find it. I found the new book section and starting browsing.

Seconds after I arrived a tall blonde boy started looking through books too. I peered over at him while he looked through the shelf. He's cute.

Trying to ignore my current distraction, I picked up a random book from the shelf. I turned the book to see the title. It was a book for pregnant women. I immediately threw the book down and turned red.

The cute boy looked at the book and then looked at me. He snickered and looked back down.

Fortunately for me, the next book I laid my eyes on was the book I originally was looking for. I reached out to it. The blonde boy also reached for it causing our hands to touch.

We looked at each other without moving our hands.

The second our eyes met I pulled my hand back quickly. He held the book out to me not averting his eyes. "You can have it, if you want."

I shook my head and refused. "No you can have it, it's okay." I smiled and he smiled back. We both tried to offer the book to the other over and over again.

I really want that book, but I still want to be nice.

"Well," I started, "how about we read it together?" I can't believe I just said that.

He nodded. He took the book and headed to the check-out. I speed walked to catch up to him. I was mentally slapping myself in the face.

He pulled out his money to pay for the book but I quickly handed the cashier my own money. I would feel bad if he paid.

He snickered again and held the door open for me.

"To the park?", he asked. I simply responded by nodding.

We walked to the nearest park and sat on a pair of swings.

I interrupted the silence. "I'm y/n..." My cheeks were heating up.

"Tsukishima." He smiled again and began to open the book. "Do you want to read it aloud or should I?"

Chuckling, I took the book out of his hand. I started to lightly swing as I turned to the first page. Before I could even read the first word he handed me his phone.

I looked at him and he was looking back. I laughed and put my phone number in his contact list and handed my phone to him. He gave me my phone back and I looked to see what he put.

Name - Tsukki <3
Number - 478-2734

I immediately smiled again for the hundredth time in the that I've been around him and put my phone in my pocket.

I looked at him again before I began to start the book.

Tsukki intently listened as I read out loud. Every once in a while he would make a "hmm" sound as if agreeing with the text. It was cutely funny if that makes any sense.

We were sitting there on the swings for probably two hours before it started raining. We both pouted since we would have to go home now.

Tsukki suddenly moved towards me and I turned to face him. His lips smashed into mine. I didn't move for what felt like an hour before he pulled away. He looked at me in shock and embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just gonna kiss your cheek." He looked down and turned bright red.

I stood up and pulled him in for a hug. I kissed his cheek as the rain poured down our faces. He smiled largely and hugged me back even tighter.