She looked hesitant to talk, " Lucas and I had a fight."

I sat down next to her knowing that this was going to be a long talk.

" About What?"

" He told me that he loved me."

" Wow."

Lucas told her that he loved her. That's a big step.

" And what did you say?"

" I told him that I can't say it yet. That I'm not ready to say those three words."

" And?"

" And he didn't exactly become mad but he was bothered about it then he start acting weird so I said that I'm going home and he just shrugged like he didn't care which made me mad and I start yelling at him and he start yelling back at me and then he said something that was so hurtful and I walked out because I wasn't going to let him see me cry."

I sighed and pulled her closer to me, " Look this hurts big time but he didn't mean it. Did you mean the things that you said?"

She shook her head.

" See and if he really loves you he would come back and try to make this work.

She looked down and her body start shaking. She was crying.

" Let it out, it will be okay."

She looked at me, " How do you know?"

Damn. How did I know? Then I thought of the perfect answer.

" Because big sisters know everything."

She nodded and hugged me, " Thank you."

" No problem."

+++++++++

I was sitting on my bed eating chips when my phone start ringing.

Bad boy

" Hellooooo."

" Hey Princess, what are you doing?"

" Eating."

He laughed, " Of course, what are you eating?"

" Chips."

" I have a question."

" Yes?"

" What is your moms favorite flower?"

I laughed, " She loves Carnations."

" Okay, Thank you beautiful."

" HEY THATS MY NAME FOR HER!"

I laughed, " Hello Christian."

" Hey Beautiful. See I say it better."

I think Hunter punched Christian because he groaned.

" Don't touch him Hunter."

He sighed, " Sorry Princess."

" I had to be a big sister today."

He laughed, " I think you always been a big sister princess."

" I know but I felt like one today. Belle and Lucas got into their first fight."

" Whew. That's a rough."

" Yea I know but I think I gave her some pretty good advice."

" Well that's good. Do you think they will be okay."

I scoffed, " Of course, if they really like each other they will get back together no matter how hard it is."

" Princess don't hurt me."

He was pretty serious when he said that and I didn't know what to say. Are we both scared of this?

" Hey. It's never my intention to hurt you and I don't want you thinking like that. We shouldn't be scared of what's going to happen next, let's just live in the moment okay?"

" Okay. I didn't mean to get all depressing on you."

" No I'm glad we are talking about these things."

" We only have a couple months of school left. Any plans?"

I wanted to bring up prom so bad but I don't think I should. I sound like a hypocrite telling him that we should say what we need to say or feel and I'm not saying anything.

" Hunter."

" Yes?"

" I have a question."

He chuckled, " Sounds like the beginning of our conversation but yes?"

" Are you okay with going to prom? I mean we don't have to go but... yea."

" Sorry Princess I don't do dances. You can go with Mia and Will though. Don't let me stop you."

I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not a little hurt since prom is a big deal but I don't want to change him.

" No it's fine."

" I'm sorry princess."

" Hunter it's fine, I should get some work done though, I will see you tomorrow."

" Okay."

++++++++++++

Hunters POV

I hoped I sounded good. Of course lying to her sucks but I want to do something really special. It broke my heart to see that she was disappointed but baby be patient.

I needed to talk to Will and Mia so they don't plan anything with her. And hopefully they don't say anything to her. Especially Mia. I know her and things just slip out.

Lily needs the best and she is going to get the best. Those words that she said to me earlier will always be stuck with me.

I'm falling in love with her more and more everyday and that is scaring me.

++++++++++++

I'm so sorryyyyyyyyyyy

You guys probably hate me right now but it's been pretty tough these past few days😭

My charger broke and so my phone has been DEAD!

But I'm back and I'm going to make this up because I feel bad.

Well vote or don't byeeee💙