Rowoon tiptoed toward the stairs being the little sneak that he is. He made his way up quietly towards his brother's bedroom. He knew he was home now because he see's the light on. 

He heard some movement within the room and opened the door quickly. He was about to yell boo but something surprised him instead. 

"Hyung!" Rowoon yelled. 

Youngbin and Inseong both let go of each other's lips quickly, Youngbin getting off of Inseong who was beneath him. 

"Rowoon-ah, listen-" Youngbin tried to start. 

"No! Hyung what are you doing, Inseong has a boyfriend," Rowoon said, being too shocked and confused about the situation. 

"I know-" Youngbin again tried to say. 

"And Inseong hyung, why would you kiss my brother? You have a boyfriend, are you cheating on him? Jaeyoon doesn't deserve this, you guys are terrible friends," Rowoon was practically yelling at the two. 

"Rowoon, calm down," Inseong said, a little upset because he knew Rowoon was right. 

"You're acting like a baby right now," Youngbin said with an eye roll. 

"No, I'm not!" Rowoon whined, stomping his foot on the ground. 

"Rowoon, listen," Inseong said, getting up and going over to Rowoon. "This has nothing to do with you. I'm not cheating on Jaeyoon cause this never happened."

Rowoon looked at Inseong with upset eyes. 

"Youngbin, Rowoon is right, I have a boyfriend, and he's one of your best friends. We can never do this again," Inseong said, turning to Youngbin who was still on the bed. "If Rowoon hadn't come in we'd probably have done more than just kiss. God, I'm an idiot." 

"Inseong hyung," Rowoon said softly. 

"I'm going to go," Inseong said. "I'll see you later."

Inseong left the room quickly and Rowoon looked at Youngbin with disappointment. 

"Hyung, why? I thought you were over Inseong," Rowoon said simply as he went over to his hyung. 

"I thought I was, but when I saw Inseong sitting there he looked so beautiful and I just lost it I guess," Youngbin said simply.

"Learn to control yourself," Rowoon said with a sigh. 

"Like you did with Chanhee," Youngbin said with a devilish smirk. 

"Shut up," Rowoon said with annoyance as he left his brother's room. He was so done with him. 

Rowoon went to his bedroom and laid down on his bed. He took out his phone and saw he had a text from Taeyang. 

Taeyang🥑: Hey, double date tomorrow, you and Chanhee, me and Youngkyun, the amusement park, at one be there or be square 

Me: Alright, I'll tell Chanhee

Taeyang🥑: Good 

Rowoon then texted Chanhee. 

Me: Hey cutie we are going on a double date with
Youngkyun and Taeyang I hope that's okay with you

Chani💖: Yeah that's fine I don't care
Chani💖: Also don't call me cutie

Me: Okay baby

Chani💖: You're so annoying

Me: Aww you don't mean that