|0-2|Varian x Thief!Reader: The Boy Who Stole The Thief's Heart. (1/3)

|| YO Queenie here sorry for the late non updating ,just been busy so yeah here we go with the promise request! let's get on with the story! And this is now a three parter as me asking for forgiveness

Also (T/N) will be Thief Nickname||

|3rd Person Pov|

A dark clothed figure made her way to the old building where the claimed Alchemist does his work, honestly she didn't care this was going to be a breeze for the amazing (T/N). Sure she was stuck in the trope of hey i'm a super famous wanted thief who is believed to be a boy but actually is a girl! But honestly who cares the female had it all planned out nice and easy , even a few rocks to set off any traps, but hopefully the guy (who she presumed was a really old crazy guy) 

~Mini Time Skip~

The Girl slipped into the large building through the window all crystal clear as she sighed relief.  Honestly this was easier then she thought.....Okay that was said to soon as the female tripped over something and heard a sudden clash of glass and this pink goop incased her feet.

"Who's there!" a dark husky loud voice rang through as she cursed in her head, this was supposed to go smoothly. How was she going to get out of this, at this rate she'll be handed over and turn into prison. As a dark actually a figure wearing a mask approached through a fog of smoke (episode one ref anyone lol) as the (H/C) panic as the surprisingly short (okay a bit taller then you) Alchemist approached taking off his mask with a confuse looked as he said " (T/N as in the most wanted guy in the kingdom?" The second you looked at him , you cursed under your breath.  He was cute and around your age, you were glad to wear dark colors to cover your blush.

But one problem you were a thief and this was your target you were stealing from you can't possibly gain a crush on him right?.

||Sorry if the first part is short as heck just really busy the other parts will be longer and yes i live||