|0-1| More then just Puppy Love

—————
Key terms:
(Y/N)- your name
(L/N)- last name
(N/N)- Nickname
(F/C)- favourite colour
(2nd/F/C)- second favourite colour
(H/C)- Hair colour
(H/L)-Hair length
(H/S)- Hairstyle

That's all for now
—————
Puppy Love: an intense but relatively shallow romantic attachment, typically associated with adolescents. Right well that what Many described Your affections for the young alchemist with the blue streak in his hair. Why because you honestly just acted like a love sick puppy around the boy, following him ,helping him with his experiments and well it anything that you could possibly do you would help. Who was this boy? Well none other then Varian the boy who stole your heart....
-Varian's P.O.V-
(Y/N) ...I noticed she's been acting weird, honestly it wasn't annoying it was kind of cute... I thought to myself more about the (H/C) Friend of mine as I started to stray away from what I was doing and more into how (Y/N) was acting....suddenly a blast of powder came from the thing I was creating causing it to have black powder hit my face. Which I suddenly came to a realization that (Y/N) (L/N) could possibly be in love with me! I quickly got up from my desk almost falling in the process , as I ran off cleaning myself along the way to go find (Y/N)
~3rd person P.O.V~
You sat with Eugene listening to his ranting about Cass or talk about the princess  he was like a older brother to you ever since you met him "Hey (Y/N) I know you like Varian and all but not to be mean or anything maybe you should give up??? Because You know Varian he can be dangerous and plus I don't wanna you getting hurt." Those Words repeatedly ran through your mind you thought Eugene would understand quietly getting up Eugene started speaking again "also guys probably don't like puppy love -" "Eugene it's not puppy love! It's more than just puppy love! I love Varian more then a friend,He's sweet ,kind and smart and he had always had my back up to this point. I'm not in love with the idea of being in love I'm in love with a boy who legitimately took my heart for who he is not what other people say I love him ." You cut off Eugene as you went to storm off you felt a hand grab your's "Eugene! Leave me al-" you suddenly got pulled into a hug as the person let out a soft laugh " I love you to (N/N)"that when you realize it was Varian looking at him you're face was flushed " I heard everything (N/N) and I love you to." Your head was racing as Varian was blushing "I thought you had a thing for c- " The boy cut you off with a little kiss as he pulls away " I love you not cass (N/N) will you go out with me." Hugging Varian back nodding softly this isn't Puppy love it's Real love.

——
My first oneshot done sorry not the best I needed a warm up it's been literally forever from when I done oneshots hoped you enjoyed this first one

Next up:
Varian x Thief!Reader