Part 1

Uruha looks at Ruki before he step out from the room, he try to hide his tears and walked away from Ruki. He looks down, he needs to go somewhere quiet. His body trembles from the fear of rejection. This morning, he took 2 hours to look great in front of Ruki but in just 2 minutes, his happiness gone. He run away and bump with someone. "Excuse me.." He doesn't want to look at who he just bumped but when his arm being pulled by someone, into a secret direction where no people, only them.

"What happen to you Uruha?" He recognize the voice. It is Aoi and now he is looking at him.

"Nothing.."

"It is not okay when you crying like this and with those puffy eyes.. we are a band mate and I have a right to know your problem." Aoi get closer on Uruha and he holds Uruha's hand. "If you want to tell something, I am free to listen.. 10pm tonight." He pats the other guitarist on his back. Uruha saw Aoi leave and the hell, he will told everything to Aoi. Aoi is a member he less talking even in a stage both of them show chemistry together. He want to inform Reita but knowing that his friend is a straight guy will be different.

***

It is nearly 10pm and he ignores call from anyone. He feel lifeless after Ruki reject his feeling with a cold tone.

"I am not gay. I pretend to because fans want it. I hope you understand."

Uruha still can't forget those slicing word. So that means, Uruha is the only gay in the GazettE. "One more glass please.." It is the third glass already and he had promised to Ruki he will stop drinking. His eyes stare into the small bubbles, and he giggles. He's drunk already and someone pats his back. His vision blur but he knew the smell. It is Aoi's scent and again Uruha giggles. "Aoi.. shi.. umm.."

"I know you will be here.. lets go home Uruha.." Aoi trying to get his body but Uruha struggle from the grip. "No..!"

"Shhh.. Uruha listen.. I have many beers in my home! it is not safe if you passed out here.. don't you remember last time you got robbed?" Uruha weakly nods and let Aoi brought him home. Aoi have some difficulty to drag Uruha so he just lift him like a bridal style to his own car.

***

The sun ray shine on Uruha's face. The lead guitarist try to wake up but a massive headache still lingered around his head. "Nnng.." He moan, but more to a tired tone. He looks around him and at that time he feel something beside him. A body of someone. To his utter shock, he know that guy and he took at himself. Naked and his lower part get some hickeys and bites. He was in a super mess. "No.. it can't be.."

"Uruha?"

The voice call him and he turn around. Aoi smiled at him and Uruha smiled back with force. "What happened last night?" Uruha asked Aoi as he get his sane back. Aoi is in sitting position, revealing his muscular abs. "Last night? You asked me to take you. You told me to erase the sadness.. You-"

"Enough.. please.." Uruha bites his lips and he looks at Aoi. "Please don't tell anyone.." Uruha plead to Aoi and he seems understand. He only nods with a smile. "Thank you." Uruha get up picking his attire. "I think you better borrow my clothes first. It's fresh." Uruha just nods, he doesn't want remember the tragedy happened last night.

***

He looks to Ruki again and this time Ruki only smiles but it is a fadeless smile. Uruha huffed, sighed. He doesn't want Ruki lost his attention towards him. He steps to move to Ruki but an arm wraps around his waist and kissed his lips. Uruha glued to his position while at the same time he saw Ruki left his seat. Uruha struggle to get away from Aoi who is now holding him. He managed to release and a five ultimate fingers of Takashima Kouyou printed on his face. "What are you doing?!!" His voice half anger but more to hiss.

"I safe your pride Uruha.." Aoi answers him flatly. "Why you still chased him?"

"That is none of your business." Uruha wants to leave but Aoi pulls his body into a store room and he locked it. "Please forget him.."

"I can't.. I want him.."

"Your playing is not like before.. looks at Baretta solo, you miss out your tune! You are not strong like Leda.."

"Stop comparing me with your ex! I am not him!"

"Yes I am! It is not because he is my ex but I saw his strength! He can overcome with something different! his band disbanded but he wake up! look at you Uruha! you just have heart confusion but you ruined our whole performance! it is lucky today we are invited as a guest.." Aoi sighed and looks at Uruha, waiting for an answer.

"I want to go.. please move.."

"Chase Ruki? Ruki is straight and he wont accept any guy to be his partner.." Aoi come forward. "And if Ruki can accept you, would he accept the fact that we were sleeping together?"

"He's not going to believe that without proof.."

"Too bad Uruha.. I have it." This time Aoi sympathy face turn into a monster, smirk like a devil. "Don't forget tonight at my house, don't you dare to not to show up because I will find you."

"You are joking right?" Uruha feel tense. Now Aoi fight him against his will, use his weakness to have sex again with him. Aoi left him alone in the store room and Uruha have to pay the price.