Cuddle?-->Fluff

You sighed as you snuggle into your blanket, hoping to get some kind of warmth from it.

You glance out the window, shuttering at the snow harshly falling, making you concerned as to why Jeff was taking so long.

You roll your eyes. You hated it when he took so long. Especially when it was stormy like this...

You're awoken out of your thoughts when you hear the door slam.

You hear him groan as he stumbles into the living room.

You look up when you see him leaning against the doorway, sliding off his blood stained hoodie.

He knew how you got whenever he would get blood on the couch, or on any of your many blankets.

He glanced at you with his grey eyes as he gives you a lazy grin, his cut-in smile opening slightly.

"Hello, love." He muttered as he sauntered over to the couch with you. He leans down and plants a kiss on your lips. He sits on your lap slightly, but not enough for his weight to be on you. Well, not that he weighed a lot anyways...

He pulls away and smiles with a brief chuckle.

He opens his mouth to speak but you cut him off.

"Oh, sorry love, I got stuck in stuff..." You mimic his somewhat raspy voice, only to accidentally sound like Batman after going through a depressing breakup...

He rolls his eyes. "Guess I can't use that excuse anymore..." He mumbles as he stands up and moves beside you on the couch.

You glance back at him to see that he has his arms folded over his eyes, obviously in a slightly bad mood. You smile as you reach for the remote, turning it on and flipping to the news channel.

"-And in other news, two bodies have been found murdered in their apartment, both of their bodies brutally mutilated. This seems to be the doings of the 'Go To Sleep' Killer. Police are now at the scene of the crime. Now to you Jeremy-"

Your eyes wander back to the figure sitting beside you. A twisted smile plastered on his face as he giggles slightly.

"Those bastards think they have me all figured out huh? Hehe...They've got another thing coming...hehehe..." You could tell he was plotting something else before you quickly decide to speak.

"I'm cold." Real smooth (Y/N)...You quickly blurt out before this could escalate any more.

He seems to be taken aback a little as he looks at you with that 'Really? Right now?' Look.

You batt your eyelashes at him. Your (E/C) orbs staring into his.

He sighs as he crawls towards you, pulling you by the waist to him. His arm snakes around your hips as he pulls your head to relax on his shoulder. You smile as he plants his face in your neck, sighing.

"Happy now?" He groans, his voice muffled slightly. You roll your eyes as his raven hair tickles your nose.

"Yeah. Sure, 'Go To Sleep Killer'." You tease. He screams into your neck as he pokes you in your side harshly. You laugh as you slap his hand away. He laughs and kisses your neck. You smile.

"Make me a sandwich." He ordered.