"I've had many years to perfect it. I did have a decent life until Thor's banishment." Both of them turned around, either buttoning pants or shirts.

"Banishment?" Tony asked. "I thought Point Break just decided to raise hell!"

"No our-his, his father decided it would be a great idea to announce he would become King once he passed. Had that fool not been banished and comeback I would be sitting in my Throne, and Jotunheim would have been destroyed." Loki looked away from them and reached for his clothes. "Trust me I have no love for Thor."

"Okay yeah, now its about to get awkward, let's go Tony." Bruce interrupted a few minutes of silence. Loki looked at him and then to Tony.

"Have fun at Shwarma, maybe once we'll all go!" Said the Asgardian with evil sarcasm. Tony looked at him with his cocky grin.

"Yeah, uh, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon!" Replied Tony, Loki rolled his eyes. He put on his clothes quickly, last thing he wanted was for Thor to show up and him be once again naked in front of Banner and Stark, Thor may be an oaf but he's no fool.

"Hurry and leave, Odinson may show his face if you're not careful." Loki looked at them, than Tony pulled his phone out.

"Actually no, he won't, I've got Clint showing him and Steve how to work some stuff and he actually just texted me complaining he-broke seven keys-shit, alright come on Bruce we have to make a run to save the electronics and Clint." Bruce looked at him, not truly interested.

"He agreed to do it Tony," Bruce sighed, "But fine, just go ahead, I'll meet you there in half an hour?"

"Sure, Pepper wanted to come." Bruce looked annoyed. "I told her no! She asks every single time, eventually she's going to just come without asking."

"Fine, just go take care of what you need I'll meet you there." Tony finished getting dressed and took off, Bruce stood still in Loki's cage.

"What are you doing?" Asked the Frost Giant.

"I'm not going to the wreckage that will be that computer! Tony thinks it's as simple as that, he can just clean it up, they probably tried fixing it, broke the screen and now it's a mess. No thank you." Loki walked over to him.

"Thor is known to break things easily." Loki said, making a face at his brothers name.

"Yeah, he broke several phones."

"I heard. Oh and you should probably remove those pictures before someone sees." Bruce looked confused a minute and than he quickly took out his phone, tapping only a few times and than Loki saw him hesitate. "Why are you so reluctant to delete those?"

"I'm just curious about how fast you managed to operate the phone and the camera inside it."

"Midgaurdian things may be rather confusing upon look, but they aren't to hard to work."

"To Thor they are."

"Well I'm not necessarily Thor am I?"

"No, you're not!" Both looked at each other, Loki and Bruce both smiled, than Bruce grabbed his pocket, pulled his phone out again, and left silently. The Rejected King was alone again, and he sat on his bed.

Loki stared at the cover as it was reopened. Natasha Romanoff stepped in. She looked evilly serious.

"What can I help you with Miss Romanoff?" 

"I just wanted to know why Banner and Stark keep coming down here," His already pale skin grew lighter, "You seem scared Loki." She taunted.

"Are they not allowed to come visit me?"

"They shouldn't really but then again I shouldn't be down here either." 

"Mostly their visits were just to mock me, though," He stood up and walked over to the Black Widow, "Do me a favor and explain exactly what your reasoning for being here is." 

"No, that was it actually, if you need anything, please, hesitate to call." 

"Oh I will!" Natasha left, and he was alone again. Loki closed his eyes a moment than upon opening them an apparition was standing in front of him. The ghostly form was Frigga.

"Hello mother." The ghost smiled at him, and he wanted nothing more than to go and hug the thing, but, it would disappear the very second he touched it even with nothing but a finger-tip. It was terrible that he could make anyone come to his side but if not careful send them away again, but this was not even Frigga just a vision he could conjure. 

"Hello Loki." Frigga said, and Loki felt tears come heavily to his eyes. Than a knock at the cover, Frigga looked at him with her beautiful, loving, and caring eyes. "Dear, be polite and let whomever there in." The Frost Giant stood up and touched her open hands, green enveloped the ghost and slowly she faded away. Loki whipped his eyes and opened the cover. 

"What do you want?" He asked and was surprised to see Steven Rogers, who had a small pencil in one hand and a notebook in the other. "I'll ask again, what do you want?" 

"Natasha sent me down, said you looked sad, but then again you always look sad." Loki scoffed and shut the cover. Steve knocked again and Loki opened it."Hey, I'm trying to be polite here." 

"Well 'Man out of Time' I don't need your courtesy, I've had my fair share of it! Now begone with you I say!" Steve frowned, but did not move, staring at Loki's face. He did this only for a few more minutes than turned around and walked away, Loki grumbled to himself as he walked to his bed and began to read again.