4

tords pov

"so, y/n,your the the monster?" her eyes widen at this question. she doesn't reply. I begin to walk around her cage. every now and then i'd pretend to jump at her. She was getting nervouse, i could tell.

Y/n pov

Im not nurvous.
IM PETRAFIED! Nothing good can come from this! He was getting closer and so was i. (Take that any way you want). My skin began to grow and change. My arms and legs grew and changed to a dark shade of F/c. A pair of horns and ears grew. My clothes tore but still coverd. Tord began to step back, not amazed, but scared. I began to scream in pain!

"You ARE a monster!" He said.

The ropes that held me tore. "IM NOT A MONSTER!" I yell.  at this point I was squeezing inside the cage. "PLEASE ITS TOO TIGHT! LET ME OUT!" I began to whimper, like a dog? It was official, I was having a panic attack... or heat?

toms pov ( DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS)

something smell... sweet. Like F/d. "Guys ill be back okay?" no reply? Edd must be asleep. as I follow the smell, I start to transform into the monster. someones in heat? I soon come up to tords room.

I bang on the door. "TORD? WHATS GOING ON?"

tords pov

shit she's in heat. I get my phone and call a certain pair (or couple) for some help.

~le time skip~

" sell her to some one, well make good money." "YES SIR"

omg I'm running out of ides. btw I need another character!

name:

last:

fave colure:

type of monster:

age:

family death/abondonship:

fave food:

fave hobby:

you will be captured and friends wit Y/n!

YAY.