1

"Birds are free,
Free all day,
The sky is the limit,
One day i will be free,
Like the birds."
"Thank you (y/n), that was beutifull."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) pov

Ahhh england, the best place to live! I mean its better than (original home). I begin to head to my new home, people whispering about my eyes. My eyes are a dark (f/c) eyes and i just so happen to be ( i guess ) friends with tom! He invited me to his place until i find a one of my own.

~le time skip~
I had to walk cause i dont have money or a car. I soon come up to toms place, "Cute!" I think. I begin walking towards the door. Before i could knock it was swung open "hi, its about time sheesh" it just so happens to be tom. "Hey harpoon head. What a welcome." He growls at my comment and pulls me in. "EDD, MATT, tord" he yells whispering the last "that girl i told you about is here." One of the guys came tumbling down the stairs he had ginger hair and a purple hoodie with a green overcoat, another came down running to get the other while laughing he had brown hair and a green hoodie, the last came down looking amused but serious he had devil hair and a red hoodie.
"HI NEW GIRL IM MATT!" The ginger said.
"Hi im edd" said the green hooded
"Lemme guess, your commie" i said to the devil haired. I soon herd tom laughing his arse off. "Whatd i say?" I ask confused "That's what i call him!"

Tords pov

"Lemme guess, your commie" she said who is she? She looks familiar. "This is (y/n).) Tom said. WAIT, (Y/N)! IT SO DOESN'T RING A BELL

~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~

heyy im back yeee. so im fixing my shit. yeeeeeee. book will make sense.YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

pls like

bieeeeeee